Best place to keep loose change?

Loose Change  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I feel physically ill at the thought of men, grown men, carrying loose change in a wallet.

Yes you probably lose less money over the course of a year, but what about your self respect?

Jesus wept.

Better than handing out coins that have mingled in your snotrag and bounced around next to your sweaty baws.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Au contraire. The wallet is actually made out of the cork (on the outside), although I'm not sure what the inside is made out of.

Notice too, how the wee claspy bit is pleasantly unencumbered by coinage.

Note too the swag on display. Yes ladies, that IS a Tesco Credit Card.

Your wallet looks like the map from The Goonies.

Au contraire. The wallet is actually made out of the cork (on the outside), although I'm not sure what the inside is made out of.

Mick Dundee just called, he wants his wallet back.

It rubs the lotion on its skin.

You should see an old wallet I had for around 5 years that I couldn't bear to throw out. Such was someone's horror (no idea who) that they actually bought me a new one. I reluctantly stopped using my old one but keep it in a box somewhere. It served me well, but tbh, was holes tied together with threads.

If I can be arsed, I'll dig it out. If you think Corky's bad, you should see the nick of Old Faithful.

Someone I knew made a wallet out of duck tape and nothing else. They actually used it for a good few years.

Sure I posted this before, but my Irish chum used to carry his bank card about in an empty fag packet.

He was rather indignant when his bank card got binned and lost after a party.

Pretty sure he replaced the bank card and empty fag packet and stuck to his slightly-foolish guns (for a while anyway). Now he's worth half a million so probably doesn't carry that about in a fag packet.

Don't have a wallet and never really used one. Tried it a few times when I was younger but could never get used to it.

My bank card goes in a wee pocket on my phone case and that's the only card I generally ever need with me. Loose change and notes go in the right trouser pocket only. Would never dream of using the left pocket for coinage.

Wallet is clearly the correct answer.

Here is my current one;

post-12228-0-92051800-1434490759_thumb.j

Here it is opened up. I keep a spare key in there after losing my keys a few months back.

post-12228-0-60372500-1434490847_thumb.j

Archived