2015/16 Kits

Got to agree with the above post. Would like white shorts on the home kit too.Perhaps the style of tops were designed that way to put the opposition off.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might be on to something there. When you play in the victorian combinations kit, use a pig's bladder for a ball and wear big tackity boots like Alf Tupper or Charles Charlie-Charles used to wear. That would probably put wee Bairns off. And might stop some of our moany fans' incessant whining about the merits of your pitch.

Still not sure about our away kit. I didn't like it when it was first shown but seen a few people wear it at the last few games of the season and it's growing on me. Would look much better with blue shorts rather than yellow ones though.

Out of the other kits Dumbarton's is a cracker and I really like the Falkirk ones as well.

I don't like that shade of blue with those Joma kits I'd rather it was darker. The away kits are forgettable which is even worse than a bad kit.

There can't be many kits left in the Joma catalogue that we haven't used seeing as it's our sixth season with them.

St Mirren released there's yet? It can't be as minging as last year surely?

No, ours aren't released yet. The St Mirren Fan Council were involved in the design process, and from what we know, it's a return to a 'more traditional' home kit, and a 'mostly red' away kit.

My guess would be the home shirt will resemble what might be termed a 'classic Juventus' style, with a white collar.... All spoiled by whacking a fcuking great 'King of Trainers' shield on the front.

Nothing could be worse than last season's kiddie's fancy dress pirate costume.

The QoS set could be the worst yet.

The blue top looks like it came straight from a dodgy market stall, the black one has a rubbish collar and looks like something Ayr Utd probably rejected 20 years ago, and the chap in the white one looks like he's wearing his grand-da's victorian combinations. All he's missing is a big General Melchett style moustache. (Baaaah!) The top and shorts aren't even the same colour.

Must try harder...

I agree, they are poor. While Joma are not particularly great, they have much better templates available than the ones we chose this season.

In fairness to Joma the kits (home & away) that we used on route to winning the Second Division a couple of seasons ago were the best we have had since the late 70's early 80s.

On that point I am looking for a replacement shirt from the title winning season, home or away, if anybody has one in reasonable condition (size large) that they want to sell. The queens crest wore off the home shirt I had through playing fives and out running. PM me if you have one and are prepared to sell it.

Getting back on track and hopefully we go for an Adidas template next season when the Joma deal finishes. We may shift a few more units if they are pleasing on the eye.

Guest Flash

I don't like that shade of blue with those Joma kits I'd rather it was darker. The away kits are forgettable which is even worse than a bad kit.

There can't be many kits left in the Joma catalogue that we haven't used seeing as it's our sixth season with them.

Looking at the black one, it appears we've moved on to their referee range. From the 1980s.

Would really like queens to go for puma next season, think most of there kits are pretty decent. Would be unfair to say I don't like joma kits cos there is some decent ones be we must go straight to the clearance bit at the back of the catalogue to pick our ;)

Would really like queens to go for puma next season, think most of there kits are pretty decent. Would be unfair to say I don't like joma kits cos there is some decent ones be we must go straight to the clearance bit at the back of the catalogue to pick our ;)

Puma are quickly becoming the new joma

Archived