2015/16 Kits

If the league was decided on nicest kits...

1. Falkirk

2. Hibs

3. Raith Rovers

4. St Mirren

5. Morton

6. Dumbarton

7. Sevco

8. Livingston

9. QOTS

10. Alloa

Falkirk's collar lets their kits down massively, seems to be a shit year to have Puma kits

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the league was decided on nicest kits...

1. Falkirk

2. Hibs

3. Raith Rovers

4. St Mirren

5. Morton

6. Dumbarton

7. Sevco

8. Livingston

9. QOTS

10. Alloa

I like this idea:

1. Dumbarton - Aye it's my team but look at it. It's all retro and lovely and cool. Even the sponsor looks good on it.

2. Falkirk - Classy, very, very classy.

3. Hibs - That away kit is absolutely stunning. Home kit's quite cool and retro, but I don't really like the shade of green.

4. St Mirren - Looks like a Saints kit should. Slightly ruined by the garbage sponsor.

5. Morton - Home kit's quite nice, away kit shockingly horrific - so much so I kinda hope we have an equally as garish away kit. It's actually quite cool it's so bad.

6. Livingston - Meh. Looks like a pretty standard Livi kit. Away one is alright aswell. Quite a nice shade of yellow.

7. Alloa - Just looks like every other Alloa kit (apart from the all orange one about 4 years ago) from the past 10 years. Fine I guess, although Pendle have been flogging the same gear for years.

8. Queen of the South - Looks like a pub team kit. All white one is alright. Sponsor looks a bit rubbish.

9. Rangers - Looks like a cheap fake Rangers kit you'd see abroad. Kind of looks like it's made of paper in some photos. Pretty poor, although I don't like any of that type of Puma kit.

10. Raith - Ugh. It's just rubbish. No other word I can think of to describe it. The buttons, the collar, the colour, the massive white sleeves. Not a fan at all.

I like this idea:

1. Dumbarton - Aye it's my team but look at it. It's all retro and lovely and cool. Even the sponsor looks good on it.

2. Falkirk - Classy, very, very classy.

3. Hibs - That away kit is absolutely stunning. Home kit's quite cool and retro, but I don't really like the shade of green.

4. St Mirren - Looks like a Saints kit should. Slightly ruined by the garbage sponsor.

5. Morton - Home kit's quite nice, away kit shockingly horrific - so much so I kinda hope we have an equally as garish away kit. It's actually quite cool it's so bad.

6. Livingston - Meh. Looks like a pretty standard Livi kit. Away one is alright aswell. Quite a nice shade of yellow.

7. Alloa - Just looks like every other Alloa kit (apart from the all orange one about 4 years ago) from the past 10 years. Fine I guess, although Pendle have been flogging the same gear for years.

8. Queen of the South - Looks like a pub team kit. All white one is alright. Sponsor looks a bit rubbish.

9. Rangers - Looks like a cheap fake Rangers kit you'd see abroad. Kind of looks like it's made of paper in some photos. Pretty poor, although I don't like any of that type of Puma kit.

10. Raith - Ugh. It's just rubbish. No other word I can think of to describe it. The buttons, the collar, the colour, the massive white sleeves. Not a fan at all.

Ours is worse than Raith's

Sums up the entire Joma range neatly.

It's strange, much like Puma have shown with Falkirk, they can make the occasional stunning kit but the majority of their stuff looks like posh ProStar. Nike probably make the most consistently decent kits.

I mean compare that QOS kit with this:

dumbarton_2015-2016-1st.gif

It's the best Sons kit in my lifetime. I love it. If we were to keep it for the next 25 years I wouldn't complain because it still looks cool.

The white one is probably the nicest of the lot, but I won't be paying £40 for what is effectively a white t-shirt that I could buy unbranded for under a tenner.

I may buy the black one dependent on how it looks in the flesh. I've got tonnes of blue tops between Queens home tops and Scotland shirts so I like to buy an away top if it's a bit different. I had our "AC Milan" effort from a few years ago, and the yellow one with the tyre track across the front. I've never owned a black top so it is appealing from that point of view.

Black and white QOS strips are nice, I quite like them, but they should really have told Joma to do one when they showed you the blue; that should be unacceptable for any self respecting football club.

It's not the fact it's bad, we've seen plenty horrendous strips down the years, it's the fact it looks cheap, horrible, uninventive and rushed.

Between Hibs' away and Falkirk's away for the best strip this season imo. Any yet to be released?

We've got a new away top this season, doubt it'll be anywhere near the standard of the home top but apparently it's pretty decent.

Morton wore a version of our training kit for the kit-man's testimonial game against a Celtic XI.

It looked quite nice, the same template Dundee Utd used for their home kit last season (or the one before?)

https://www.facebook.com/130626533695249/photos/a.846593018765260.1073741933.130626533695249/846593352098560/?type=3&theater

• 2 weeks later...

Archived