2015/16 Kits

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First relegation to the third tier hopefully.

Thanks for bringing that up. Saints have never, ever played in the third or fourth tier of Scottish football.

:)

Historic what exactly?

You know, I was wondering this earlier and I'm not sure. It's not an anniversary or anything.

Can only think it's cos we've never played Rangers, well this version anyway.

EDIT: f**k sake Stu!

I think it could be a reference to the old skool early 80's kit maybe, lots of similarities?

It's JD Sports fck knows ha.

post-473-0-44026300-1434635108_thumb.jpg

Looks like we've deliberately reversed this kit, well...More or less. Which is certainly no bad thing as it's probably most Saints fans' favourite kit of all time.

I'm guessing here, but the Fan Council input must have seen discussions round the table about the similarities to the Adidas 'Scanlon / MacDougall / Somner' era kit, hence the 'historical' choice of wording.

Home kit should be here tomorrow :D

Already got mine. I would've also bought the shorts if I did 5's or 7's but no one I know plays :(

edit: Sorry, I reiterate that; no one I know that I still speak to and/or isn't a complete and utter waste of oxygen plays

Are there stripes on the back of the St. Mirren shirt or has it been murdered by a space for numbers?

Only really makes sense when the numbers that the club uses are the same colour as the kit e.g. Newcastle and Juventus (given Juventus sometimes also use yellow numbers)

Archived