2015/16 Kits

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkirk kits are magnificent this season coming.

Yes, we wore all white in the game that shall not be named, as our opposition, who I can't remember, had red or dark shorts on, although has I can't remember anything about it, I may be wrong.

Sorry, QOSers, but those strips are simply diabolical. Cheap and lazy from a pisstake firm.

That is actually a really smart looking shirt, well compared to last year's it's a no contest :lol: Even the sponsorship looks better due to the colour change

Very nice indeed and a sound improvement, although a black bin bag with white painted stripes on would be an improvement on last years. I believe it's black shorts though, which isn't ideal.

Saw a thread in the Premiership forum but not down here. Have a Raith Rovers-supporting mate who gave me a link to their new effort for the next two seasons. Loving the sponsor's logo, but what's up with the collar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjgUg4n3jN0

THIS is how you do a collar:

0013443_ss-home-jsy-15-16-adult.jpeg

Fking hate Green but gotta say thats lush!

Saw a thread in the Premiership forum but not down here. Have a Raith Rovers-supporting mate who gave me a link to their new effort for the next two seasons. Loving the sponsor's logo, but what's up with the collar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjgUg4n3jN0

THIS is how you do a collar:

0013443_ss-home-jsy-15-16-adult.jpeg

Fking hate Green but gotta say thats lush!

Stunner. Logo is still a joke but at least it matches the rest of the top, that's all we ask.

Well done JD and Fans Council.

The sponsor is literally the only slightly bad thing about it. Very jealous.

Archived