2015/16 Kits

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there another similar kit with similar design and colour, Sweden?

The Morton one is similar to the dark blue/sky blue chequerboard abomination we had at the start of 96/97. Me no like. And yellow shorts? No no no.

However, the Dumbarton top is the dugs. Could be next year's Bairns away top with blue/red instead of black/amber.

The Morton one is similar to the dark blue/sky blue chequerboard abomination we had at the start of 96/97. Me no like. And yellow shorts? No no no.

However, the Dumbarton top is the dugs. Could be next year's Bairns away top with blue/red instead of black/amber.

We'll swap you the design for Craig Sibbald.

Dumbarton and alloas strips belong in the Sunday amateurs. Cheapest looking crap I've seen at professional level - can't believe anyone would buy this tat

Our kit is an absolute 10/10, and anyone who thinks otherwise knows nothing about style or football 8)

JS59653152.jpg

The QoS set could be the worst yet.

The blue top looks like it came straight from a dodgy market stall, the black one has a rubbish collar and looks like something Ayr Utd probably rejected 20 years ago, and the chap in the white one looks like he's wearing his grand-da's victorian combinations. All he's missing is a big General Melchett style moustache. (Baaaah!) The top and shorts aren't even the same colour.

Must try harder...

Archived