Parking fines

As has been mentioned previously if its not a council car park or a double yellow then just ignore it. only a ticket issued by a traffic warden or the police is legal. the rest are a matter for small claims courts. in theory you can be taken to court and ordered to pay but its not realy worth their while to do so as they only recieve a small some of say 60 quid.and enough people pay without question they just forgett about the non payers.

that said try not to get too many from the same place or youre fine could be more than a grand in chich case it might be worth their while chasing you for it

If you don't pay your late fines at the library the Ladies come to your door and administer paper cuts.

I went to the library yesterday to return a few late books and DVDs. Librarian wrote off the fines, even though one book was due back in November 8) Edited by Mrs M

I know if you get a Council parking fine you're better off paying it. Anyone subscribe to the Courier ?: http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/scotland/drivers-urged-not-to-pay-private-parking-fines-1.251312

I was talking to my mate Taity in Kay's bar early doors yesterday, ended up shit-faced by 9 o'clock. But we were tailing about parking fines, he's had 3 in has many months, 1st one, the meter was broke were he palked so he walked further down to the next machine & bought a ticket, they did him for the ticket being from the wrong machine, he got off with it.

Next 1 was again a broken machine. This time he wrote a note in big letters saying meter broken, he got a ticket so again he contested it & got off with it, 3rd 1 was he put the ticket on his dashboard but it was a bit windy & he hadn't noticed it had blown down. He got a ticket, he contested it & got off again,

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady

I went to the library yesterday to return a few late books and DVDs. Librarian wrote off the fines, even though one book was due back in November 8)

Slept wi the librarian ^^^^

Slept wi the librarian ^^^^

dis-gonna-be-good-bear-sitting-down-chai
I'm sure I've seen that one...