Mark Warburton and David Weir

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every reputable source says otherwise. Get over it.

Apart from club legend Walter Smith.

Anyhoo, are you happy with the appointment of Davie Weir?

I hope he does interviews. He doesn't handle pressure very well. I listened to a few of his post-match meltdowns when his Sheffield United team went on an abysmal run of form. Comical to say the least.

I hope he does interviews. He doesn't handle pressure very well. I listened to a few of his post-match meltdowns when his Sheffield United team went on an abysmal run of form. Comical to say the least.

Walter has also said it is the same club, you are picking and choosing what to believe.

Davie handled the pressure of being Rangers captain im sure he'll do just fine.

What about celtic legends dalglish and Lennon?

Just used common sense mate and guessed you were from maryhill due to you being a partick thistle fan , I don't care what proof you have to show otherwise , I have said you are from maryhill and that is that

^^^^

Doesn't know what common sense is.

Well Dave King is the major shareholder, this article is a bit out of date but it may help you.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/305651-who-owns-rangers-our-detailed-breakdown-of-the-shareholders-at-ibrox/

Oh look someone asks a question , they get some proof of the answer . Now where is that document showing rangers are no longer the same club , surely someone will be along with one shortly .....

Oh look someone asks a question , they get some proof of the answer . Now where is that document showing rangers are no longer the same club , surely someone will be along with one shortly .....

Could you share your thoughts on this then?

https://gordonjohnston.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/livingstone-provide-proof-that-the-rangers-are-a-new-club/

This actually happened so does it constitute "proof"?

Could you share your thoughts on this then?

https://gordonjohnston.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/livingstone-provide-proof-that-the-rangers-are-a-new-club/

This actually happened so does it constitute "proof"?

Oh the delicious irony "Those of sane mind consider Rangers a new club " the blog of "proof" is written by someone with bipolar disorder ...

We were demoted down and and for that reason aswell Motherwell took our 2nd place champions league spot , surely that was not your all singing all dance proof of our new club status , deary me

Now I will ask again can anyone provide any legal proof written in a document which states Rangers are a new club

Archived