Mark Warburton and David Weir

They better well do, Peter pays their wages.

Anyway, new club, old club pish aside. What reasons did the club give McCall when they terminated his contract? I've not heard this anywhere.

Eh they felt warburton was more suited to the role and the path the club wanted to go down I imagine , like the reason they explained in the press conference

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well lantern said I should be taking what what Walter said as fact simply down to the fact he is club legend , my post was just pointing out some simple irony in his statement

Really? I only saw him ask if you were calling Walter a liar ;)

They better well do, Peter pays their wages.

Anyway, new club, old club pish aside. What reasons did the club give McCall when they terminated his contract? I've not heard this anywhere.

They didn't terminate it, his contract expired and while he was interviewed for the job on a permanent basis he was not given it.

The 'debate' on the new/same club situation is pointless neither side is going to persuade the other no matter how much evidence is given.

Go on then. :lol:

Easy. No big tax case, no wee tax case, no Craig Whyte, no 3rd division, you'd still be our bitches. Simple.

Oh and Davie Weir would probably still be centre-half instead of assistant manager.

You only need 9 to pass Rangers and you have won the Scottish Cup three more times. Rangers would need to win the Champions League to be more successful in Europe than Celtic.

But I think another club will give you a challenge, maybe even win the league once to split your chase of the 54 well before Rangers ever win a Scottish League title.

Anything is possible I suppose. I just can't see another club winning the league in the next few years. Seven years to be precise ;)

Easy. No big tax case, no wee tax case, no Craig Whyte, no 3rd division, you'd still be our bitches. Simple.

Oh and Davie Weir would probably still be centre-half instead of assistant manager.

:lol:

Fair enough.

Is it worth asking the green and greyss for some proof of a legal body stating rangers are no longer the same club or would it be easier to ask them to find proof of alien existence ?

Why do you need that, when common sense will suffice?

Archived