Mark Warburton and David Weir

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No matter what your opinion is on Rangers' supposed continuation, it is an indisputable fact that what happened to them and everything their supporters have gone through has been fucking hilarious.

For generations to come Rangers supporters will have to put up with constant reminders of their most embarrassing period.

They will never fully recover from what happened to them and no amount of titles will change that.

Yes, this is the point.

What's happened was utterly unthinkable and it's been wonderful.

No matter what your opinion is on Rangers' supposed continuation, it is an indisputable fact that what happened to them and everything their supporters have gone through has been fucking hilarious.

For generations to come Rangers supporters will have to put up with constant reminders of their most embarrassing period.

They will never fully recover from what happened to them and no amount of titles will change that.

The hilarity is ramped up by their continued strutting arrogance as if nothing has happened.

Sorry (not really sorry at all, tbh) Bears, but the Your Club Died in 2012 piss-taking will continue FOREVER. You should appreciate that, with y'all being so keen on your 'glorious history'

We may be diddies, but at least we are not deluded fannies.

I dunno, when the gates at ibrox are welded shut, we might continue laughing for a little while, but then we'll probably just forget they ever existed.

A stain on the history of the Scottish game and nothing more.

where did BDO get the 24 million for creditors from ? don't

understand that one

I'm surprised The Mad King hasn't started legal proceedings to get the money claiming it belongs to the club.

Everyone still seething

54 and counting

:)

Rangers died son, it was 54 and out. So no need for the "counting" as the dead club can't win any more top tier titles and I doubt the Frankenstein clone will win one of it's own.

Rangers died son, it was 54 and out. So no need for the "counting" as the dead club can't win any more top tier titles and I doubt the Frankenstein clone will win one of it's own.

Counting the day till the new club goes down the swanny

I once played a paraplegic at squash and beat him 54 sets in a row. Every set was STEEPED in TRADITION as well. That makes me the most successful player in world squash. I am the person.

I bet you needed EBTs to beat him though.

Archived