Mark Warburton and David Weir

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Companies go into liquidation.

Yes they do and the law sees football clubs as companies who trade in football you dumb fuckwit. :)

Fifa , asa, Uefa and sfa say differently 54 and counting Roon yae qc !

:lol: 3 corrupt organisations and an advertising agency that didn't do anything other than ask UEFA for ! wait for it !, company reconstruction and a side note from the SFA who fudged out how to clone clubs.

You seem to know more than the SFA, SPFL, ASA and UEFA.

WTF, Papac the parrot. :lol:

Well he is The QC afterall.....

Whereas you are just the village idiot.

Wagon circling at it's finest. :1eye

Yes they do and the law sees football clubs as companies who trade in football you dumb fuckwit. :):lol: 3 corrupt organisations and an advertising agency that didn't do anything other than ask UEFA for ! wait for it !, company reconstruction and a side note from the SFA who fudged out how to clone clubs. WTF, Papac the parrot. :lol: Whereas you are just the village idiot. Wagon circling at it's finest. :1eye
Yes they do and the law sees football clubs as companies who trade in football you dumb fuckwit. :):lol: 3 corrupt organisations and an advertising agency that didn't do anything other than ask UEFA for ! wait for it !, company reconstruction and a side note from the SFA who fudged out how to clone clubs. WTF, Papac the parrot. :lol: Whereas you are just the village idiot. Wagon circling at it's finest. :1eye
Well can you provide a legal body which states Rangers are not the same club , again I will patiently await your answer qc, take all the time you need now

Please provide how this is evident proof ? I patiently await your answer

Saying Mad Phill blogs about it is proof enough, you obviously know what he blogs about to be able to say he blogged it.

Well can you provide a legal body which states Rangers are not the same club , again I will patiently await your answer qc, take all the time you need now

OK fair enough, how about the law of the land,

http://www.lbhf.gov.uk/Images/A%20Guide%20to%20Starting%20a%20Sports%20Club_tcm21-149209.pdf

Incorporation as a Limited Company
Forming or converting your sports club to a Limited Company enables your club to become established as a legal entity in its own right, separate from the individual members. There are two forms of Limited Company:

And,

There are several advantages to this structure. Because the club is a distinct legalentity, it is easier for the club to enter into contractual arrangements e.g. to borrow money, own buildings, or stage very large events.The club itself, rather than the individual members, are responsible for the club's obligations and debts (unless one of the officers has acted negligently or fraudulently, in which case the individual remains personally liable). And the individual members can only be held responsible for the debts and obligations of the club up to the nominal value of their guarantee.
Edut for dodgy quotes from PDF file.

Saying Mad Phill blogs about it is proof enough, you obviously know what he blogs about to be able to say he blogged it.

http://www.lbhf.gov.uk/Images/A%20Guide%20to%20Starting%20a%20Sports%20Club_tcm21-149209.pdf

And,

Do you have specific proof that Rangers are a new club. We have given you countless amounts of proof we are the same club over the past years yet you refuse to believe it. Even if God himself said we are the same club you would still refuse to believe it so I see no point protesting with a backwards cnut like yourself.

And,

Hmm it does not take a brain surgeon to work out the just of mad phills blogs from the various times your ilk have copy and pasted them on here , I could say I have had a wild passionate night of intercourse with Michelle Keegan and Cheryl Cole but that does not mean it was the case , now again show me this evident proof you have of me searching mad phills blogs ?

Also that statement on the second question , my question was simple can you please provide specific proof of a legal body stating Rangers are a new club? Again I will patiently await answers

Do you have specific proof that Rangers are a new club. We have given you countless amounts of proof we are the same club over the past years yet you refuse to believe it. Even if God himself said we are the same club you would still refuse to believe it so I see no point protesting with a backwards cnut like yourself.

As far as I am aware Brian laudrup does consider us the same club

You almost have to admire the tenacity of the 'Rangers' fans in pretending the 1872 (but Centenary in 1973) club did not die.

Accept it chaps, by all means, rally round Ibrox Incarnation Version 2 FC, but stop giving us much hilarity by trying scale the death down a mere financial administration hiccup

Can you supply the date that Oldco Rangers exited administration?

You almost have to admire the tenacity of the 'Rangers' fans in pretending the 1872 (but Centenary in 1973) club did not die.

Accept it chaps, by all means, rally round Ibrox Incarnation Version 2 FC, but stop giving us much hilarity by trying scale the death down a mere financial administration hiccup

Can you supply the date that Oldco Rangers exited administration?

Can you tell me what the 'co' at the end of oldco stands for please?

Archived