Mark Warburton and David Weir

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bbc breakfast this morning mention the Rangers new manager then a few minutes later cut back to the start of the Rangers press conference where warbuton opens the wrong door for it. Ominous start for the Rangers manager.

Bbc breakfast this morning mention the Rangers new manager then a few minutes later cut back to the start of the Rangers press conference where warbuton opens the wrong door for it. Ominous start for the Rangers manager.

...then the door gets slapped in weirs face.

Was he redirected to the revolving door?

Hasn't Warburton not just piggy backed onto the previous guy's team and taken the plaudits for the achievements at Championship side Brentford and isn't Weir a failure at third tier in England...................or forgot Rangers are also lower tier team in Scotland

Will be interesting to see if the new dynamic duo manage to bums back on seats.

I predict the proverbial honeymoon period will be over by October

The Rangers don't half bang on about "values & traditions of the club" and then there's "the history of this great club" and "143 years" etc etc etc. The PR machine at Ibrox in full swing enforcing to the orcs and giving them reassurance it's the same club apparently. How many times do you need to keep banging on about the history of the club ?, fuxake surely they can't have forgotten the club got liquidated already ? :lol:

As for Warburton mehhhhh, still on the fence here, have they got a decent manager or did they just hire the fans favourite to sell them ST's ?, the latter looks more apparent.

As for the interview and on the ragers forums there is apparently, "The Rangers way" and how it should be applied often but yet on Ragers Media change is good from the usual Rangers way but it has now become the Rangers way to get a manager with different ideas that was not the Rangers way but is actually the Rangers way ffs ? :blink:

Well it's got the orcs into a lather and they are expecting big signings who will from the word go will be excellent players with huge sell on values. Which brings me back to the interview, adding value to the playing squad ?, one shit player signed and the value of the squad has increased and also value for money ?, technically Warburton can sign 12 players on a total annual budget between them of £400K and that would be considered value for money, whether they are good or not is the main question.

The interview imo was just a PR exercise to woo the fans with big talk and exciting times ahead but ?, on a shoe string budget. Warburton might be in for a shock that the Scottish Championship might not be as easy as Weir has possibly told him it is, a doddle to win because he'll easily have the biggest budget in the division.

As for Warburton's credentials ffs ?, everything he has done at Brentford was initiated by the owner himself even down to the players nutrition, whether Warburton will implement such measures at Rangers is another thing. Everything done at Brentford was at the behest of the owner and it was the owner who did all the statistical analysis on signing every player, Warburton wanted to bring in some quality by spending money which eventually led to him leaving the club and the owners statistical analysis of Warburton was no longer needed.

Why do the Rangers fans think they will have a warchest to procure players ?, they do not have the money to actually buy any and not paying Ashley his paltry £5 million from the Mad Kings kids inheritance shows how strapped of cash they really are.

Coming from someone who constantly posts 'ranjurz r deed' (paraphrasing)

Rangers are deid, the clone lives.

Have you found that info I asked you for ?, the unquestionable proof that the previous Rangers got a company to run it's affairs. All I've found is that Rangers the club converted into a company for legal reasons and not that a company was brought in to run the club.

Rangers are deid, the clone lives. Have you found that info I asked you for ?, the unquestionable proof that the previous Rangers got a company to run it's affairs. All I've found is that Rangers the club converted into a company for legal reasons and not that a company was brought in to run the club.
Rangers are deid, the clone lives. Have you found that info I asked you for ?, the unquestionable proof that the previous Rangers got a company to run it's affairs. All I've found is that Rangers the club converted into a company for legal reasons and not that a company was brought in to run the club.
Fifa , asa, Uefa and sfa say differently 54 and counting Roon yae qc !

Rangers are deid, the clone lives.

Have you found that info I asked you for ?, the unquestionable proof that the previous Rangers got a company to run it's affairs. All I've found is that Rangers the club converted into a company for legal reasons and not that a company was brought in to run the club.

You seem to know more than the SFA, SPFL, ASA and UEFA.

Archived