I've gone slightly overboard with the number of picks but hey ho:

Big Phil @ 16/1

Rickie Fowler @ 20/1

Hideki Matsuyama @ 33/1

Brandt Snedeker @ 40/1

Francesco Molinari @ 80/1

Tony Finau @ 150/1

Thomas Aiken @ 300/1

Patrick Reed completely shat the bed yesterday leaving me in the same boat as you mate. Hopefully Reed is byling and throws a tremendous round together today

Aye a fell asleep last night as Reed and Lowry were falling apart and Day went to -2, would have been happy to wake up with Day at either -2 or -3 so was delighted to see him joint first at -4.

What happens in the event of a tie breaker? I'm sure I heard Monty say last night it would happen on the Monday?

Surely not. I wouldve thought a three hole shoot out like the Masters then sudden death. Im probably wrong though. Might have a wee peek at the odds on a play off

Aye a fell asleep last night as Reed and Lowry were falling apart and Day went to -2, would have been happy to wake up with Day at either -2 or -3 so was delighted to see him joint first at -4.

What happens in the event of a tie breaker? I'm sure I heard Monty say last night it would happen on the Monday?

an 18 hole Monday play off is either the us open or us pga not sure what one

Sickener for the Johnson backers!

Used to it :lol: On the bright side at least he didnt totally blow up and drop out of the places,20/1 decent ew money back

Well done to all the speith backers

Archived