League Table Prediction 2015/2016

No movement so far on the transfer front so far, terrible transfer record last season and Loy is away with Sibbs at the very least likely to follow. The cup run last year masked a pretty dire league campaign (again). I've got more faith in the managers at St Mirren, Queens and Raith, in short.

Still early days mate. There have been no notable signings by any club in this division yet. I would rather Houstie took his time and got them right, rather than just make signings to satisfy a short term fix until we see them in action a la Taylor Morgan. As terrible as you think his transfers were last season, Boulding, Morgan, Smith & Cooper, he also signed Baird, Kerr, & to an extent McDonald & Taiwo who done a job for us.

ETA: I also think Muirhead could prove to be decent this season as well.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Nine rib ha

2. Ass growler gang

3. Hone the fetus quo

4. Rains minter

5. Ho river rats

6. Irk flak

7. Snot living

8. Groom ten conker

9. Tan bum rod

10. To ale at a chill

Who's part time at livi?

Last season McKenna, Cole and Kyle Jacobs were all PT when they were with us among a couple others. Cole is still here, but our squad isn't complete and is made up by a fair few boys from the youth set-up on about 65 quid a week. We probably had the smallest budget in the league last season when you looked at everyone elses squads.

1 The Rangers

2 Hibernian

3 Falkirk

4 St.Mirren

5 Raith

6 Morton

7 QOTS

8 Dumbarton

9 Livingston

10 Alloa

With the squad we have signed at the moment, I'd settle for this but I hope we sign a few more. Dumbarton could be the surprise team this season.

With the Squad st.mirren have signed up at the moment we couldn't even field a 5 a side team.

If we are relying on 36 year old Steven Thompson being the main striker again then we are in big trouble.

Livingston are mixture of full-time and part-time. Stop jumping to conclusions about things you know nothing about.

Livingstons budget is not smaller than Dumbartons, having 3 players on part time deals doesn't mean you're paying them peanuts. And I didn't jump to any conclusions in that post, merely questioned the conclusion that LIVIFOREVER jumped to.

Livingston are mixture of full-time and part-time. Stop jumping to conclusions about things you know nothing about.

The point remains however, 3 p/t players in a f/t squad are still going to cost more than 20 p/t players and 0 f/t-ers.

Livingstons budget is not smaller than Dumbartons, having 3 players on part time deals doesn't mean you're paying them peanuts. And I didn't jump to any conclusions in that post, merely questioned the conclusion that LIVIFOREVER jumped to.

What conclusion was that?

Depends what the PT player is being paid, as I said some of our players have gone to PT teams in a lower division and are on more than they were at Livi.

The point remains however, 3 p/t players in a f/t squad are still going to cost more than 20 p/t players and 0 f/t-ers.

Some of our players were doing delivery jobs and car washing, doubt they were doing that because they were being paid well.

Archived