3rd Grangemouth (P)

4th St Aids

5th Queen of the c***s

6th Dundee Feeder Club

7th Mor10

8th Boring Livi

9th Dumbarton

10th Diddy Part Time Team ®

How privelidged that we are the only side you didn't do anything with... shame you have us 9th. Haha.

1st Govan Wanderers © (P)

2nd Bottle Merchant FC

3rd Grangemouth (P)

4th St Aids

5th Queen of the c***s

6th Dundee Feeder Club

7th Mor10

8th Boring Livi

9th Dumbarton

10th Diddy Part Time Team ®

How privelidged that we are the only side you didn't do anything with... shame you have us 9th. Haha.

Completely pointless considering most clubs could barely field an Xi but I'll have a go anyway:

1. Rangers

2. Hibernian

3. Falkirk

4. St Mirren

5. Queen of the South

6. Dumbarton

7. Raith

8. Morton

9. Livingston

10. Alloa

Although having looked at current squad I wouldn't say many teams have got stronger.

Rangers have a very good manager in place for once so they will be better. Hibs will obviously still be a decent team. No idea about Falkirk.

St Mirren will be weaker than Hearts, Queens without Carmichael, McShane and particularly Durnan will be a lot weaker than they were. The loss of Agnew, Turner and Rogers is a big blow to us, but the signings so far have been fairly positive.

Raith's signings have been massively underwhelming. Morton have an uber-diddy manager and an average squad, Alloa have lost McCord, Chopra, Meggat, Cawley and Docherty and Livi will hopefully probably go bust again. And they've got no players.

In summary therefore any team from 6-10th (maybe even include Queens' & Saints, but I highly doubt it) could be involved at the wrong end of the table. I certainly don't see only 3 teams being involved in the battle to avoid 9th and 10th this season.

1. Hibernian.

2. The Govan Sh*te.

3. Raith Refuse

4. Greenock Morturd

5. Fartkirk

6. St Manure

8. Dumfarton

8. Alloarse.

9. Livingstool.

10. Queef of the South

Special mention to Shart of Midlothian, who managed to squeeze their way out of the Championshit last season.

1st Hibs

2nd Rangers

3rd Falkirk

4th Greenock Morton

5th Raith Rovers

6th Livingston

7th Queen of the South

8th St Mirren

9th Dumbarton

10th Alloa

I'm expecting a bit of a Heart-esque domination from Hibs, felt shit putting Queens so low after they had such a great season but there squad looks under equipped at present. Expecting 4th to 9th to be seperated by around 10 points with Morton's big game mentality lifting them above the rest. St Mirren will be shell shocked with the level of competition but will be strong the season after this. Falkirk will probably disappoint me but for some reason I think we will have a strong campaign.

No idea for us. We have signed young average players but managed 6th last season with older average players so who knows, certainly think we will have a better attitude and work ethic this time.

Dont see any reason at all for the likes of Dumbarton to be finishing ahead of us, thats for sure.

Archived