League Table Prediction 2015/2016

Why so down on your own chances Marshy? Or just attempting some kind of reverse psychology? Granted I don't know too much about this league but I would have you favourites for "best of the rest" behind Hibs/Sevco.

We've got about 6 players(one of which is Alan Gow), Queens have lost a few key players and God knows when Raith last finished above you.

No movement so far on the transfer front so far, terrible transfer record last season and Loy is away with Sibbs at the very least likely to follow. The cup run last year masked a pretty dire league campaign (again). I've got more faith in the managers at St Mirren, Queens and Raith, in short.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Far too early looking at some of the squads, but as a rough guide;

Top 2- Hibs/Rangers

Anywhere from 3rd to 7th- St Mirren, Morton, Raith, Falkirk, Queens

Bottom 3- Livingston, Dumbarton, Alloa

I'd go with this, but would say that it would be possible for ONE of the bottom three (most likely Dumbarton ?) to get into the middle group. The top two are almost certainties... the rest are lottery numbers at this stage.

I'd go with this, but would say that it would be possible for ONE of the bottom three (most likely Dumbarton ?) to get into the middle group. The top two are almost certainties... the rest are lottery numbers at this stage.

Dumbarton will be shite now Murrays left.

Livi have a budget? I thought they just gave players as much as they wanted and worried about it later.

Aye that's why we were signing players from the junior leagues and letting players like Tony Andreu and Iain Russell go.

Our budget last season was prob lower than yours, it has been cut every season from when we got landed in the 3rd div.

Aye that's why we were signing players from the junior leagues and letting players like Tony Andreu and Iain Russell go.

Our budget last season was prob lower than yours, it has been cut every season from when we got landed in the 3rd div.

^^^^Feathers completely ruffled.

viking TON and humble in the same post ; surely the definitive oxymoron or should it be oxymoronTON

Well I have absolutely no idea who you are champ, nor can recall any of your no-mark posts, but it's good to see that you're still utterly rattled anyway.

Livi are running a full-time squad on less money than Dumbarton are running a part-time one?

Archived