Rangers national embarrassment

Rangers national embarrassment ?????  

195 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28th February 2015 Hearts 10-0 Cowdenbeath and seven days later to 7th March 2015 Cowdenbeath 0-0 The Rangers.

Now tell me which one was the most embarrassing result to which club that didn't even score a goal ? :)

It's funny though, I couldn't tell you who and when Celtic have played all season apart from that they played ICT on the final day, yet you know all our results and the dates.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny though, I couldn't tell you who and when Celtic have played all season apart from that they played ICT on the final day, yet you know all our results and the dates.

You took that he knows all your clubs results and dates, from that post?

Cowdenbeath didn't score a goal whilst conceding 10 that has to be seen as the most embarrassing result

:lol: Cowdenbeath shifted 10 to what the orcs called a poor piss Hearts and that the Rangers were a far better team on paper but failed to even score a goal against a team that shifted 10 goals 7 days earlier. Ragers Media was a glorious read that day, :) touted as the worst and most embarrassing result during the season. :lol: Cowdenbeath fans just didn't bother about the 10 they let in against Hearts when they took a point off your mob.

Try using Google, it's your friend. I got them from the BBC website.

You took that he knows all your clubs results and dates, from that post?

Cheap cider he is drinking is starting to fry his thought process and having to screw up his eyes to focus on the posts he is replying to.

:lol: Cowdenbeath shifted 10 to what the orcs called a poor piss Hearts and that the Rangers were a far better team on paper but failed to even score a goal against a team that shifted 10 goals 7 days earlier. Ragers Media was a glorious read that day, :) touted as the worst and most embarrassing result during the season. :lol: Cowdenbeath fans just didn't bother about the 10 they let in against Hearts when they took a point off your mob.

Try using Google, it's your friend. I got them from the BBC website.

Ye sit about reading Rangers sites? What a sad, sad existence you have. :lol::lol::lol:

Ye sit about reading Rangers sites? What a sad, sad existence you have. :lol::lol::lol:

I won't deny that I have frequented Ragers Medjia on many occasions especially after they get some news or some shit or other has hit the fans. Comedy gold it is son. :)

Also I'd like to correct you as well, I read one Ragers website only. Maybe you'd like to ask Tedi for his Kerrydale St account ID, the chump has many aliases on the Celtic forums he regularly posts on them and then quotes his posts on P&B to make the Celtic fans look more thick and stupid than they already are.

Tedi regularly posts on them and then quotes his posts on P&B to make the Celtic fans look more thick and stupid than they already are.

Tedi's fortitude is admirable, of course. I doubt, though, that even he could make Sellick fans look, "More thick and stupid than they already are."

Confession is the beginning of progress, HB. I think we've made a major step today.

Tedi's fortitude is admirable, of course. I doubt, though, that even he could make Sellick fans look, "More thick and stupid than they already are."

Confession is the beginning of progress, HB. I think we've made a major step today.

? I have never denied reading Ragers Medjia, so what's this pile of shite all about you have posted ?

Your post is seriously fucked up if you think Tedi couldn't make Celtic fans look more stupid than they already are by pretending to be one.

Absolute shite, my visits to kerryfail street are purely for laughs, as TK points out greenyin fans are already at a pinnacle when it comes to being thick and stupid.

And you lot have bennett. "knife to a gun fight" springs to mind :lol:

Absolute shite, my visits to kerryfail street are purely for laughs, as TK points out greenyin fans are already at a pinnacle when it comes to being thick and stupid.

As it happens the one who describes The Grey and Green hordes as 'thick and stupid' is our very own QC.

A breakthrough moment of honesty on P&B ;)

Makes sense when you think about it, HB confessed.

Archived