Rangers national embarrassment

Rangers national embarrassment ?????  

195 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think he did. In fairness I felt sorry for him in the end. The worst 'heads gone' I have seen on here.

As for asking the mods to check his IP. f**k that...this is a case for Police Scotland surely?

why would it be a case for the police .

The moderators know I AM not who you infer I am.

I do believe you already know this yourself but are acting in this manner to have me banned.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do believe you already know this yourself but are acting in this manner to have me banned.

There are two No8's posting from the same IP address and non of them have been banned yet, so I wouldn't worry about him.

In fact No8 reminds of the two faced policeman from the Lego movie, all nice and friendly one minute and then the next dishing out red dots and going fucking mental mad in a nano second ffs.

I am heartbroken , I don't know how I shall ever recover

Just do what he other orcs do, log into one of yer aliases and even up the red dot with a green dot and then use all the red dots on yer aliases on any of my posts.

Just do what he other orcs do, log into one of yer aliases and even up the red dot with a green dot and then use all the red dots on yer aliases on any of my posts.

You know the penalty for whining about dots, or bragging about them.

You know the penalty for whining about dots, or bragging about them.

I know. :) But thought fcuk it let's do this HB. :lol:

Did you give young Blue his mandatory one for bragging about his ?

There are some 'heads gone' markers here.

Or you could just ask a mod to check that we have never shared the same IP....it is all logged

The original bet was very specific about IP address, although I would have been happy to take the bet even if it hadn't, nutz did not quite pick it up right and I subsequently corrected him.

Check ip adress - this was a regular soundbite of dhhense

Archived