Pie and Bovril Civil War

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the skirmish with mumsnet not at this time last year? Close season madness bubbling up already. I still miss Sparkling Brook.......

Yes, i was *& yer maw a little salty :P

I'll remain neutral and go in charge of switching off the life support machines.

I'm staying neutral too, but charging plenty for looking after their safe deposit boxes.

I have no idea what this is about, but I'm willing to do the Swiss thing and hold everyone's wallet while the fighting happens, and will return only what the victors remember to claim.

Throbbers mob are down a few and have top sprinter TRS on crew, so could use a hard ex-special forces c**t like me. I've got your backs.

I've also preemptively reported everyone on the other side #thuglife #strategicpwnage

I am currently bollock naked, smeared in after sun and posting on here with my macbook in between my widely spread legs and drinking a glass of red wine before noon. Why wouldn't you want to be on my side?

The only thing I do right is yer maw, you hideous c**t

Now you're getting the hang of it - you sad, pathetic necrophiliac.

Btw, how is she? I would guess she'll be painfully thin and kind of boney, but whatever turns you on.

Now you're getting the hang of it - you sad, pathetic necrophiliac.

Btw, how is she? I would guess she'll be painfully thin and kind of boney, but whatever turns you on.

I've always had the hang of it, you whale raping seal clubbing bag of douche.

Ah she's fine. I did most of the work but she definitely played her part.

Pick a side or f**k off, you fence-sitting tramp.

Probably take Jimmy's side tbh. Nobody, other than possibly Jupe or VT can rip into the OF as poignantly as him.

Pick a side or f**k off, you fence-sitting tramp.

Probably take Jimmy's side tbh. Nobody, other than possibly Jupe or VT can rip into the OF as poignantly as him.

Archived