Pie and Bovril Civil War

PIE AND BOVRIL IS AT WAR! Forget the Avengers and their wee shitey Civil War. The American Civil War is a pillow fight (sorry Slippery) compared to this.

It all began in the Father and Son Relationships thread. Take a look at the last few pages if you want the details, but the end result is that two factions have emerged and they are going to war with each other. This will culminate in a huge fucking brawl somewhere (Ruel Street has been suggested).

One is headed by Throbber and lithgyjambo, and the other is led by Sweet Pete and Jimmy85. Some have already declared for one side or the other (see below). You now must pick a side.

Lets let the Father and Son Relationships thread get back on topic and keep the brewing unrest in this thread. Use this thread to fire shots, call out individual posters, brag about what youll do in the huge fucking brawl, declare for a side and in general HAVE IT!

So far the sides are looking like this;

Pete and Jimmy (the Goat Suckers):

the_saints_are_coming

Lewis Stevenson

YassinMoutaouakil

Heedthebaa

NewDomDom

welshbairn

KnightswoodBear

Sloop John B

Rugster

the jambo-rocker

Bert Racoon

tamthebam

Gordon EF

Honest_Man#1

Adam

CGR

Gareth_Glasgow

mattydfc

Tamdunk

mizfit

Mr. Brightside

Kris.

Fudge

James Keatings

itzdrk

Miguel Sanchez

Callum Booth

Marshmallo

Slippery P

Mad Capsule

weirdcal

ICTChris

Throbber and lithgy (The Sweet Princes):

8MileBU

The Real Saints

Gaz

banana

forever_blue

David Gray

BigFatTabbyDave

MuckleMoo

sjc

williemillersmoustache

Romeo

Mordecai

kerrdavidson95

Audaces Fortuna Juvat

milton75

Mad Capsule's dad

Grim O'Grady

Redhead81

Richie95

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll amputate the limbs of the injured combatants, put them in a modified pram, and use them to satisfy my perverted sexual desires while doing the shopping.

I'll amputate the limbs of the injured combatants, put them in a modified pram, and use them to satisfy my perverted sexual desires while doing the shopping.

You sicken me.

Lets let the ‘Father and Son Relationships’ thread get back on topic and keep the brewing unrest in this thread. Use this thread to fire shots, call out individual posters, brag about what you’ll do in the huge fucking brawl, declare for a side and in general HAVE IT!

I started that thread and apart from the odd patricide thought it was going quite well.

I should have tagged it "The Personal Abuse Thread"

I started that thread and apart from the odd patricide thought it was going quite well.

I should have tagged it "The Personal Abuse Thread"

Well that's why I started this thread.

Hang on a fucking minute. I appear to have been put on the wrong side.

Me too. Throbber and lithgy share the same sock.

The changes have been made.

It's not looking good for Throbber and lithgy at the moment. They need more folk to declare for them or will face an utter hiding.

Archived