East Region Premier League 2015/16

Don't think so. Both teams have different managers from last season.

Correct. Calum Elliot the Edinburgh Manager was dismissed at a previous game as far as I am aware. Chris Simpson the Roselea Manager was dismissed for the second time this season for debating a penalty. Very harsh decision but we will have to live with that.

Been meaning to post and would like to thank the Committee of Edinburgh Utd for their Hospitality before, at half time and after the match. They could not have been nicer and helped all to put a line under what happened at the end of last season. Lets everyone move on and they will receive the same warm welcome at Montrose. Totally different team and Management from last season. Still had some heated moments but these can happen at any game.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd point out we've got a young lad writing up match reports each week now. He's been doing it for the last 3 or 4 weeks and they're really good.

Reports for the league games against Haddington and Dundee Violet are available on the juniors section of the website (as well as Facebook I'm lead to believe):

http://www.bathgatethistlecfc.com/juniors/

• 3 weeks later...

Coming up to the half way point in the league. Very competitive as ever. Best we've played jeanfield. Promotion and relegation will go to the wire with lots of twists and turns no doubt to come.

What's everyone's thoughts on how it will pan out.

• 3 weeks later...

Decent run out considering the time of year and the conditions weren't great. Good to see 3 of our u19s getting a run out. Aquitted themselves very well. All the best to Ormiston for the rest of the season.

I went along Dunny. You're right, the conditions were awful, hope the pitch has improved before Hurlford, or maybe not :lol:

What was Kiddo's excuse last night then :lol:

I went along Dunny. You're right, the conditions were awful, hope the pitch has improved before Hurlford, or maybe not :lol:

What was Kiddo's excuse last night then :lol:

Hurlford game is away Mantis so pitch will get a wee break for the next few weeks. It took a battering against Haddington before Christmas.

Haha Kiddo wasnt well. We had a few missing for various reasons last night......always the same at this time of year.

Hurlford game is away Mantis so pitch will get a wee break for the next few weeks. It took a battering against Haddington before Christmas.

Haha Kiddo wasnt well. We had a few missing for various reasons last night......always the same at this time of year.

Ooft, tough yin down there for you. Must have misread the draw, your pitch would have been a bit of a leveller if it stayed like tues night :lol:

Archived