Fixture Release, 19/06/15

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember, you have to take into account, that this is Scottish football we are talking about, so the fixtures will look something like this;

Friday night -

Aberdeen v Hamilton

Saturday 3pm -

Hearts v St Johnstone

Inverness v Partick Thistle

Sunday 12pm -

Kilmarnock v Ross County

Monday night -

Motherwell v Dundee Utd

Celtic and Dundee will have the weekend off to allow Celtic to play a friendly.

The very definition of an opening weekend full of f**k all.

This, absolutely this, probably an insider at the spfl or whatever it's called now

Dons been at home a few seasons in a row so probably due away on the first day if there is an element of 'fixing' the fixtures.

I don't know if folk are joking or not but we probably will get 3 live fixtures as the english leagues wont have started. However probably 2 top league and sevco too no doubt.

Dons been at home a few seasons in a row so probably due away on the first day if there is an element of 'fixing' the fixtures.

I don't know if folk are joking or not but we probably will get 3 live fixtures as the english leagues wont have started. However probably 2 top league and sevco too no doubt.

vs Hibs at ER?

Since 2007, we've only been away from home on the opening day once - Celtic in 2012.

I reckon we'll be at home to Aberdeen and it will be on the box. If not then one of the Dundee clubs.

It will be a sell-out one way or another. 8)

Archived