Merrylees

Linlithgow Rose 2015-16

I thought we were solid all over the pitch and easily worth the points.

True but how bad are nitten

I thought we looked better when Thom came on. Played well in spells and created some good chances. When the 2nd went in the manager was encouraging us to sit back which seems to have caused problems previously but apart from lieper missing a header and the bitten player sclaffing a cut back to no one we looked solid.

Nitten were rank rotten, the game seemed to pass currie by and the pest had a poor game. I was expecting more from nitten this season.

True but how bad are nitten

They created nothing really but McGlynn deserves a bit of credit for going 3 at the back to put another man in midfield at half time to shut down Currie and Thompson.

They created nothing really but McGlynn deserves a bit of credit for going 3 at the back to put another man in midfield at half time to shut down Currie and Thompson.

couldnt make Broughty so took in Rose deserved win over a decent Nitten side - as a neutral was a decent game and watched from stand with a Luthgy pal - first time in stand and enjoyed the view - also enjoyed some of the encouraging shouts from some standites like " ye loast the ba' ya dumplin' " " yer hopeless, helpless, hopeless " and the top motivator " yer a bunch o haddies" - would like to hear these guys when their team gets gubbed and play crap

couldnt make Broughty so took in Rose deserved win over a decent Nitten side - as a neutral was a decent game and watched from stand with a Luthgy pal - first time in stand and enjoyed the view - also enjoyed some of the encouraging shouts from some standites like " ye loast the ba' ya dumplin' " " yer hopeless, helpless, hopeless " and the top motivator " yer a bunch o haddies" - would like to hear these guys when their team gets gubbed and play crap

Every week, every single week is the same.

Admit it you only went to the stand so you could hear that,lol.

Every week, every single week is the same.

in that case next visit will sit further away ( we have our share at Newtown as well of course )

Admit it you only went to the stand so you could hear that,lol.

funny as a one off but would struggle to listen to it every week - Statler and Waldorf certainly were entertaining though

Completely agree mate,I'll never go near it cos I'd tell them to their face and would probably get stick for it.

Half of them wouldn't know what a fitbaw was if a haddie thumped it in their puss.

ha ha mon the helpless haddie dumplins

ha ha mon the helpless haddie dumplins

I'm assuming from this that you were at the end closest to the school. Surprised there were no "wildebeest" shouts.