Merrylees

Linlithgow Rose 2015-16

I have nothing to prove to anyone especially someone I dont know from adam...........

You doing the website again ?

So that will be a yes then and confirmation you have sold out your fellow fans and Danny Smith.

HTG is at least clever enough to keep his head down probably in embarrassment.

If you think that there is no point in reading anything else you post as you are obvioulsy a deluded fool.

So that will be a yes then and confirmation you have sold out your fellow fans and Danny Smith.

HTG is at least clever enough to keep his head down probably in embarrassment.

You really don't have a clue

Very quiet from the Lithgae fans on the Rose thread. Mind you if they get three points at the BU's they will be on this thread quicker than a fat girl on a Greggs sausage roll.

There will be collections at Newtown Park today for Storehouse, the local foodbank. Donations of dried food, canned food and money are welcome.
Whilst the idea of living in a society that needs foodbank facilities sometimes fills me with feelings of near despair, it is critical that the consequences of these issues are addressed as well as the causes.
If you are able to afford a small donation please bring something along to help our friends and neighbours who are struggling to provide a decent meal for their familes, most often because of no fault of their own. Redundancy, unfair taxation, benefit reductions and unexpected debts can all result in financial difficulties for families. Those of us who have not felt the impact of events of this kind should feel lucky, privileged or both.

There are shops close to the ground where you can buy donations - Scotmid, Spar, Newtown Post Office. It will only take five minutes of your time and a few pounds. You can make a difference.

Please do what you can to help.

And where were you lot ? Lowest Boness support I've seen at your place for many a year.

Edited by Skipper

See most of the 'won't be down' mob were down. More than usual as well...

The drenching you lot got at half time :lol: :lol:

Aye, you should be proud that your visiting fans are penned into an area with no cover, no catering access and toilets which were a disgrace 40 years ago.

That said, kudos to your committee for ye help with the guy that collapsed.

As for the game we've seen it played out 3 times now - stupid late goals are both a speciality and becoming tiresome. Bo'ness are woeful which makes the result harder to take given the chances we made and missed.

See the boys that stand at the back off the dugouts with Rose jackets on are the committee men ? Never heard so many poty mouths in my time off watching junior footie . The young lad that videos it will just to put it on mute for the highlights especially the fat crocodile Dundee impersonater with the hat

It is a disgrace that there is no facilities for the Lithgae fans. Why is it still segregated for these games at Newtown when they aren't at Prestonfield? Can't see there being any trouble unless it is a cup game or a league decider when all the knuckle-draggers appear.

See the boys that stand at the back off the dugouts with Rose jackets on are the committee men ? Never heard so many poty mouths in my time off watching junior footie . The young lad that videos it will just to put it on mute for the highlights especially the fat crocodile Dundee impersonater with the hat

Aye.

Any word on how the person who took ill is? I'm guessing/hoping it's not overly serious since the ambulance didn't rush away to hospital? :huh:

Happened right next to me, I attend to him but thankfully those with a bit more skill appeared swiftly! Seemed to be an attack of some-kind. He looked to be in a stable state when taken away (maybe thanks to HTG's pills!). Hope he makes a swift recovery.

Any word on how the person who took ill is? I'm guessing/hoping it's not overly serious since the ambulance didn't rush away to hospital? :huh:

They had all the heart monitor stuff on him before he was moved. They would be keen to assess him first.

Aye, you should be proud that your visiting fans are penned into an area with no cover, no catering access and toilets which were a disgrace 40 years ago.

That said, kudos to your committee for ye help with the guy that collapsed.

As for the game we've seen it played out 3 times now - stupid late goals are both a speciality and becoming tiresome. Bo'ness are woeful which makes the result harder to take given the chances we made and missed.

Place should be fine once the plastic pitch folk get stuck in.

It only rains in Bo'ness when you lot come down though...

And you're there to watch fitbaw not pish!

Hearing as well as watching.

We should bring the shower gel down with us when it rains. Gie you lot a master class in showering techniques that actually clean you.

Edited by The Gudderman