• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Merrylees

Linlithgow Rose 2015-16

Where did he ever say that or any examples of these supposed lies?

Won't be HTG or Rosey Posey - they have been very quiet since the return funnily enough HTG gets his website back and a week later Jimbo is back and not a peep!!!!

Thinkj you will find I have hardly posted a thing on here for about 2 or 3 months !! sick of reading dross from clowns like you

Well ave spoke to a few fans and they don't see the problem

Widen your net from your work colleagues mate...

I think the heavily reduced attendances this year speaks volumes and while most teams would usually want to avoid drawing the rose in the scottish for football reasons, I don't think many will want to draw us this year for our minibus of fans to swell their coffers.....

Unlike the tone from the agm I won't get dragged into making this personal so all I'll say is that for the month or so the secretary was in hiding the club seemed to progress both on and off the field, he returns (but we all knew he wld) and things disintegrate again .... coincidence? Oh and great timing also just before the beggars game so to me that in itself tells you who comes first in his mind.....

Mes que un hombre!!!

HTG!

Gala away in the Scottish

From past experience top end of high street there's Bridge bar followed by Harrow then hunters (Spoons) and salmon Inn at the bottom.

Taxi to netherdale from there.

Would recommend their club under the stand as well though ;)

From past experience top end of high street there's Bridge bar followed by Harrow then hunters (Spoons) and salmon Inn at the bottom.

Taxi to netherdale from there.

Would recommend their club under the stand as well though ;)

Cheers Newkie,any one of them suits me,when you say taxi to Netherdale,does that mean there's no pub etc next to the park,would imagine there club under the stand will be limited to numbers getting in.

Cheers Newkie,any one of them suits me,when you say taxi to Netherdale,does that mean there's no pub etc next to the park,would imagine there club under the stand will be limited to numbers getting in.

Forgot to mention think also there's a bar called lion on the high street ??

Don't think much near the ground.

Taxi aboot 5/10 mins from centre traffic dependant.

You could always try Gala rfc who are directly next door to the ground but don't know if they're open or not.

Widen your net from your work colleagues mate...

I think the heavily reduced attendances this year speaks volumes and while most teams would usually want to avoid drawing the rose in the scottish for football reasons, I don't think many will want to draw us this year for our minibus of fans to swell their coffers.....

Unlike the tone from the agm I won't get dragged into making this personal so all I'll say is that for the month or so the secretary was in hiding the club seemed to progress both on and off the field, he returns (but we all knew he wld) and things disintegrate again .... coincidence? Oh and great timing also just before the beggars game so to me that in itself tells you who comes first in his mind.....

Mes que un hombre!!!

HTG!

Think you'll find he was never away, so you made progress when he was there and things have disintegrated with him there, hope the Lithgae players are as confused as you on Saturday

Think you'll find he was never away, so you made progress when he was there and things have disintegrated with him there, hope the Lithgae players are as confused as you on Saturday

You are probably correct - the point was people were (mis-led) under the impression he had resigned - So Specky was quite right in his post.

It was the happiest many Rose Supporters had felt over the summer.

Edited by Auld Heid

You are probably correct - the point was people were (mis-led) under the impression he had resigned - So Specky was quite right in his post.

It was the happiest time many Rose Supporters had felt over the summer.

That's the saddest thing I've read on here * since RRG's tale of how his old uncle (Albert?) was discarded by some uncaring charity punters,AH. :(

*That sentence wouldn't be out of place in a Paddington Bear story,bud. :)

That's the saddest thing I've read on here * since RRG's tale of how his old uncle (Albert?) was discarded by some uncaring charity punters,AH. :(

*That sentence wouldn't be out of place in a Paddington Bear story,bud. :)

????????????????

Thinkj you will find I have hardly posted a thing on here for about 2 or 3 months !! sick of reading dross from clowns like you

So that will be a yes then and confirmation you have sold out your fellow fans and Danny Smith.

HTG is at least clever enough to keep his head down probably in embarrassment.

So that will be a yes then and confirmation you have sold out your fellow fans and Danny Smith.

you take it as you please !

Twat