• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Merrylees

Linlithgow Rose 2015-16

New topic for an upcoming season. No website. No photographer. Old board. Danny hung out to dry. Will Dave McGlynn get a chance in charge of the chalice. Will Bo'ness have another great year over us.

still don t know what the committee have done wrong to undermine the old manager

Heard the Gazette reporter was bringing in a younger generation to take photos for the club. Only saying what I hear from a rig worker. Might only be hearsay as your good at your job

Heard the Gazette reporter was bringing in a younger generation to take photos for the club. Only saying what I hear from a rig worker. Might only be hearsay as your good at your job

That already seems to be the case with their journalists and may explain how their spellings are so bad - the yooth of today really need to learn the three R's better....!! Edited by Auld Heid

your attempts at winding up are piss poor as I dont work for the gazette !! have not done so for a long long time. And never will again

New topic for an upcoming season. No website. No photographer. Old board. Danny hung out to dry. Will Dave McGlynn get a chance in charge of the chalice. Will Bo'ness have another great year over us.

can understand why he isn't doing the website but it's vital for the fans for information etc it would be good if if was back up running!

can understand why he isn't doing the website but it's vital for the fans for information etc it would be good if if was back up running!

What information - there are some who still see the Gazette as that medium.

Funny, could have sworn that the last time you borrowed a manager from another team that the wee Rose announced it on social media before informing the other club. :1eye

still don t know what the committee have done wrong to undermine the old manager

Now now sheep, I think u have a better idea than that..... undermine, not support it's a blurred line.

see this thread has started full of shits n giggles eh, lighten up, at least you have got a manager.....ours

Aye. But we dinnae want him though.

Now now sheep, I think u have a better idea than that..... undermine, not support it's a blurred line.

Nope still don t know ?

Who works beside you?

An ex rose manager but know where u are going with this