Pollok v Talbot

Shaws88

It's been said that Pollok FC made a presentation to Tucker after the match to commemorate his input to Junior football. Maybe one of the Pollok lads could okay this. If so I salute you along with Shotts and Irvine Vics

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack can u name players instead of positions? I was told at the game that only the pollok no 6 wasn't a regular starter? Is that not the case ? Good luck in the final and once again enjoyed my visit to Pollok, scoreline apart, and I look forward to returning on league business next season eeka peeka

Yes:

Paul Gallacher would have been #5 if not injured, fact.

Dean Richardson would have been #3 but his loan ended.

Findlay Frye would have been #6 but was suspended.

Giuseppe Capuano would have replaced Frye but he's on Holiday.

Ryan McCann would have played ahead of McAleenan #8.

Graeme McLaren would have replaced Dean Richardson at LB but was suspended.

Jack I was led to believe that Gallagher has been out for months?? U may as well add William Howie in too, u also say Richardson would have played then mclaren both at full back? Make your mind up? other boys are subs? Many games has McCann started ? U had 9/10 first choice players PLAYING yet say under strength? We had 6 boys ( Lyle mcgoldrick Campbell Boyd young gormley ) missing that play EVERY week and still should have won but due to your keeper making wonder saves we didn't, well done on evening times cup win my friend, tony macinally has really turned your club around, eeka peeka

Jack I was led to believe that Gallagher has been out for months?? U may as well add William Howie in too, u also say Richardson would have played then mclaren both at full back? Make your mind up? other boys are subs? Many games has McCann started ? U had 9/10 first choice players PLAYING yet say under strength? We had 6 boys ( Lyle mcgoldrick Campbell Boyd young gormley ) missing that play EVERY week and still should have won but due to your keeper making wonder saves we didn't, well done on evening times cup win my friend, tony macinally has really turned your club around, eeka peeka

It's really not that difficult to understand Jacks post unless you are stupid?

Richardson would have played FB. In his absence McLaren would have played, however neither could play for various reasons.

Gallagher has been out for the last 2 months, however is a first choice CH.

Also to say you would win if it wasn't for a keeper making saves, what are they actually there to do.

Get over the fact you lost the tie, be glad your team had another great season.

And let's hope next season we can see more of your posts due to Talbot losing.

It's really not that difficult to understand Jacks post unless you are stupid?

Richardson would have played FB. In his absence McLaren would have played, however neither could play for various reasons.

Gallagher has been out for the last 2 months, however is a first choice CH.

Also to say you would win if it wasn't for a keeper making saves, what are they actually there to do.

Get over the fact you lost the tie, be glad your team had another great season.

And let's hope next season we can see more of your posts due to Talbot losing.

one of which we didn't play a game either!

Archived