Deco back at Lang

thelangonline

Deco and Paul McColl are talking openly about it in the paper, so you can take it as good as "official", although of course they can't register Deco till his contract with Glencairn expires. Good luck to Deco, he's a character and I'll miss his patter about the place, although there's a fair chance his first game could be back at our place. He had initially indicated that he would stay, but Paul McColl's appointment changed his mind.

No surprise to see wee Messi going back too. Good luck to them both.

The situation with Paddy Cullen was very different, as he was a free agent when he played in the friendly for us, so there was no need to ask for permission from anyone to use him or sign him.

Deco and Paul McColl are talking openly about it in the paper, so you can take it as good as "official", although of course they can't register Deco till his contract with Glencairn expires. Good luck to Deco, he's a character and I'll miss his patter about the place, although there's a fair chance his first game could be back at our place. He had initially indicated that he would stay, but Paul McColl's appointment changed his mind.

The situation with Paddy Cullen was very different, as he was a free agent when he played in the friendly for us, so there was no need to ask for permission from anyone to use him or sign him.

Great post

Meant to ask this , did the wee guy messi leave glencairn and go and play with Drumchapel Utd ?

pretty sure he was playing with collville when he left the glens

He was and still has a lot to offer in the Junior game, good player. He and Deco will be very good additions to the lang and with a some more additions like that I am sure c/lang will be a lot better next year.

Archived