William Hill Scottish Cup

Craigyboy

Been there and done that.

Strolled to the league title before a very dodgy sending off.cost us our place in the fourth round.

As I predicted Talbot would stroll through and they did.

Also it was a week's wages I was willing to bet so in what way did I lose my house?

So next time yer team actually get near the big Scottish ye can participate without making arse o yersel!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

took in WW match

best team won

ref was pish

ww created nothing up front

wick goals 1st cracking strike

2nd lousy defending at right back

3rd even worse defending right back

ww

1st decent wee cheeky free kick

2nd scrambled in

ww never looked like winning and didnay even bother throwing players forward in the end

biggest talking points , why no start keane ,why take devlin off or no play him at centre forward ,why no go for it last ten mins and does the manager have a clue lol

but well done wick

Agree once Wick got in front the best team on the day won.

Thought the ref was good.

Tony's 2nd certainly didn't look scrambled in to me great control and finish.

If Sean Wringe's lob late on goes the other side of the bar we had extra time.

As Mantis says 2 big players for WW trying to shake off injuries.

Notice nobody was questioning whether the manager had a clue in the previous 5 games unbeaten.

Well done Wick great bunch.

Agree once Wick got in front the best team on the day won.

Thought the ref was good.

Tony's 2nd certainly didn't look scrambled in to me great control and finish.

If Sean Wringe's lob late on goes the other side of the bar we had extra time.

As Mantis says 2 big players for WW trying to shake off injuries.

Notice nobody was questioning whether the manager had a clue in the previous 5 games unbeaten.

Well done Wick great bunch.

only saying on what a saw ! TODAY

a heard devilin say he was nay injured so ? and why no go for it ? get a set o baws and at least try win it

agreed scrambled 2nd was harsh he finished it well did nowt else mind lol

as for keane if ok to come on then should have started surely ? only threat on the wing and devlin is lost oot there put him down the middle in future

but as a neutral i had fun xx

a heard devilin say he was nay injured so ? and why no go for it ? get a set o baws and at least try win it

as for keane if ok to come on then should have started surely ? only threat on the wing and devlin is lost oot there put him down the middle in future

Devlin was blowing oot his arse after coming on as a sub last week and was always gonnae struggle today ??

What's wi the xxx s are ye loving it that ww lost the game!!

Just moved up from London for work and into my non-league football so went along to the Whitehill today. Thought it was a fairly decent game could've gone to extra time, thought the right back for Whitehill cost them the game. Wick were deserved winners in the end!

Any suggestions what game I should go to next week?

heard martin centre forward did not even turn up as ww never play him ?

hoped ww would do it but from what a heard wick were decent

As I pointed out before they were decent last week bud.

If that's case throwing in towel if ye don't turn up what chance ye actually got.

This is a Scottish Cup thread turning into a lets pick oot ww faults thread ffs we're oot but will still be in it next season as much as disappointing as today can be :o

Just moved up from London for work and into my non-league football so went along to the Whitehill today. Thought it was a fairly decent game could've gone to extra time, thought the right back for Whitehill cost them the game. Wick were deserved winners in the end!

Aye bud ww Preston same venue next Saturday have a few pints wi the lads ;)

Glad you enjoyed your visit Simon.

Right back Martin scored the 95th minute equaliser last week or we'd have been away to Civil Service Strollers today.

I can assure you both were nowhere near 100%.

Fair play to Wick caused the WW defence constant problems and weren't allowed to just go for it.

It's all just fun at the end of the day xx :)

So where was Devs when he telt you all this and what were his words? The lad came on at Wick last week and got kicked on his injured ankle, he was nearly greetin when he came off, absolutely gutted.

Keane was only risked cos it was 2-0 that's how he never started. You must have seen his hammy was strapped up.

Thought Tony Muir had a decent game despite what you say. WW had the chances but powder puff finishing.

Really good cup tie though. Well done Wick, great bunch of lads and the better team on the day, better than last week.

Talbot 2-0 up in first 5 minutes and it was game over, albeit BSC never gave up. Lost their discipline quite badly in the 2nd half and think they had 6 booked. Looking forward to the trip to Dunipace to play Cumbernauld Colts, always enjoy playing new teams as it's a real step into the unknown. Save you the trouble with Isabel and the crowd, think it was around the 800 mark. Had to open another turnstile with 5 minutes to go before kick off as the queue was backing out into the street.

None the less my big tree hugging chum I will take the opportunity of a crowd intervention invitation from Longtimelurker. You will not be surprised that I consider that there were more than 800 and suggest that four figures would be closer. Great performance from Talbot who blew BCS away and could have been four up inside ten minutes but for some inspired goalkeeping and the post. BSC played some nice football on the bowling green surface but Talbot were just too strong and able to show that they can also play a bit. The LL club had some nice players and I for one would take the right back who is the one I consider would get into the Talbot team.

On that showing over the two games the LL is better than I thought and think Talbot have a tricky tie next, but don't think they will underestimate teams from that league again. Good luck to BSC, their officials in the stand were a good bunch and took the defeat with grace.

martin usualy good but was roasted all day by a good winger though

Edinburgh City v Spartans would be game o day mate

None the less my big tree hugging chum I will take the opportunity of a crowd intervention invitation from Longtimelurker. You will not be surprised that I consider that there were more than 800 and suggest that four figures would be closer. Great performance from Talbot who blew BCS away and could have been four up inside ten minutes but for some inspired goalkeeping and the post. BSC played some nice football on the bowling green surface but Talbot were just too strong and able to show that they can also play a bit. The LL club had some nice players and I for one would take the right back who is the one I consider would get into the Talbot team.

On that showing over the two games the LL is better than I thought and think Talbot have a tricky tie next, but don't think they will underestimate teams from that league again. Good luck to BSC, their officials in the stand were a good bunch and took the defeat with grace.

thanks isabel we were shocked by the 2 early goals from Talbot as they came out the traps flying bsc took a lifetime to settle although at 2-0 Talbot's keeper had 2 great saves We started with the exact same team as last week and i thought we were really good last week what a difference a week makes but I for one have enjoyed the 2 games against a very good Talbot side that hospitality after the match was excellent and the banter during the game was funny as for the attendance i would say at least a thousand and all very well behaved good luck to Talbot in the next round

The official attendance was 412 Isabel.

Archived