William Hill Scottish Cup

Craigyboy

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are their home crowds in recent years in the Scottish Cup, Challenge Cup, and Playoffs. Looking at them 500 may be ambitious but not vastly.

2015-16 to date

Alloa Athletic (CC) - 265

2014-15

Montrose (PO) - 525

Edinburgh City (PO) - c350

Banks o'Dee (SC) - 250

Stenhousemuir (CC) - 250

East Fife (CC) - 395

2013-14

Vale of Leithen (SC) - 300

Cove Rangers (SC) - 350

Here are their home crowds in recent years in the Scottish Cup, Challenge Cup, and Playoffs. Looking at them 500 may be ambitious but not vastly.

2015-16 to date

Alloa Athletic (CC) - 265

2014-15

Montrose (PO) - 525

Edinburgh City (PO) - c350

Banks o'Dee (SC) - 250

Stenhousemuir (CC) - 250

East Fife (CC) - 395

2013-14

Vale of Leithen (SC) - 300

Cove Rangers (SC) - 350

HJ do you have ww Scottish Cup record against HFL clubs

Think there been a few over the years.

Can think of Wick Lossiemouth Cove Fraserburgh Inverurie Locos Elgin (when non league) also recall ict in their early days and think Ross county ?

Mixed reading, NB.

2012-13 lost v Inverurie 2-4 (H)... 2010-11 won v Lossiemouth 2-0 (A), won v Wick 4-3 (H)... 2008-09 lost v Cove 0-1 (A)... 2007-08 won v Lossiemouth 3-1 (A)... 1996-97 won v Elgin 3-0 (A)... 1995-96 drew v Fraserburgh 2-2 (H) & won 2-1 (A).

So prior to facing Wick, you've a decent W5 D1 L2.

EDIT: Corrected!!

Mixed reading, NB.

2012-13 lost v Inverurie 2-4 (H)... 2010-11 won v Lossiemouth 2-0 (A), won v Wick 4-3 (H)... 2008-09 lost v Cove 0-1 (A)... 2007-08 won v Lossiemouth 3-1 (A)... 1996-97 lost v Elgin 3-0 (A)... 1995-96 drew v Fraserburgh 2-2 (H) & won 2-1 (A).

So prior to facing Wick, you've a decent W4 D1 L3.

Thanks very much for that I just edited my post :D

I'm sure we beat Elgin 3-0 before losing to Qos in round 2 of that year ?

I could be wrong though we've played qos a couple of times.

Mixed reading, NB.

2012-13 lost v Inverurie 2-4 (H)... 2010-11 won v Lossiemouth 2-0 (A), won v Wick 4-3 (H)... 2008-09 lost v Cove 0-1 (A)... 2007-08 won v Lossiemouth 3-1 (A)... 1996-97 won v Elgin 3-0 (A)... 1995-96 drew v Fraserburgh 2-2 (H) & won 2-1 (A).

So prior to facing Wick, you've a decent W5 D1 L2.

EDIT: Corrected!!

Appreciated and well worth a green dot HJ

For the treasurer aye but no the fans :D defo hope Wick not underestimated Saturday as felt they were just edging it on points Saturday :o . it'll be very hard game for the lads that's for sure.

Mon the welfarrrrrrre!!!

I'm carrying out a spying mission today Newcy, what time does the bar open?

Did ye get yer hoose back this week!!! Come back on this forum and thread when yer team have earned it ;)

Been there and done that.

Strolled to the league title before a very dodgy sending off.cost us our place in the fourth round.

As I predicted Talbot would stroll through and they did.

Also it was a week's wages I was willing to bet so in what way did I lose my house?

What this thread really needs now is an intervention from Isabel Goudie about crowds. Couple of surprising results last week for Talbot and Kelty threw the cat amongst the pigeons a bit. I think this scoreline puts to rest any ideas about the LL pulling ahead of the east and west superleagues in quality terms any time soon. Will be interesting to see what happens in the next round when Talbot face Cumbernauld Colts.

Talbot 2-0 up in first 5 minutes and it was game over, albeit BSC never gave up. Lost their discipline quite badly in the 2nd half and think they had 6 booked. Looking forward to the trip to Dunipace to play Cumbernauld Colts, always enjoy playing new teams as it's a real step into the unknown. Save you the trouble with Isabel and the crowd, think it was around the 800 mark. Had to open another turnstile with 5 minutes to go before kick off as the queue was backing out into the street.

took in WW match

best team won

ref was pish

ww created nothing up front

wick goals 1st cracking strike

2nd lousy defending at right back

3rd even worse defending right back

ww

1st decent wee cheeky free kick

2nd scrambled in

ww never looked like winning and didnay even bother throwing players forward in the end

biggest talking points , why no start keane ,why take devlin off or no play him at centre forward ,why no go for it last ten mins and does the manager have a clue lol

but well done wick

biggest talking points , why no start keane ,why take devlin off or no play him at centre forward ,why no go for it last ten mins and does the manager have a clue lol

but well done wick

Both carrying injuries mate, Keane subbed at ht up in Wick (hammy), Devlin came on ht and only lasted 10 mins (ankle).

What this thread really needs now is an intervention from Isabel Goudie about crowds. Couple of surprising results last week for Talbot and Kelty threw the cat amongst the pigeons a bit. I think this scoreline puts to rest any ideas about the LL pulling ahead of the east and west superleagues in quality terms any time soon. Will be interesting to see what happens in the next round when Talbot face Cumbernauld Colts.

Who actually said LL pulling ahead of East and west.

Answers on postcard please???

Colts have to make it all ticket as well and as someone says beem it back to the giants of Scottish fitba.

Archived