Camelon Juniors 2015/16

Delboy C.J.F.C

We are delighted to announce that Frasers of Falkirk and MG have teamed up with Camelon Juniors FC to become the principal sponsor for the next three seasons. This means that Frasers MG will be the home shirt sponsor for the new kit and they will also have advertising boards at Carmuirs Park, along with some MG3 and MG6 models present at all home games starting with Wednesday nights visit of Linlithgow Rose.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are delighted to announce that Frasers of Falkirk and MG have teamed up with Camelon Juniors FC to become the principal sponsor for the next three seasons. This means that Frasers MG will be the home shirt sponsor for the new kit and they will also have advertising boards at Carmuirs Park, along with some MG3 and MG6 models present at all home games starting with Wednesday nights visit of Linlithgow Rose.

Zan will we have the new home kit on Wednesday?

New season, same old failing at Carmuirs.

Once more the opposition go down to 10 men and once more Camelon then decide to sit back with two blocks of 4 playing about 6 yards apart on the edge of the box and let the opposition play on top of them and yet again it ends in tears.

A very average Lithgae team were there for the taking.

New season, same old failing at Carmuirs.

Once more the opposition go down to 10 men and once more Camelon then decide to sit back with two blocks of 4 playing about 6 yards apart on the edge of the box and let the opposition play on top of them and yet again it ends in tears.

A very average Lithgae team were there for the taking.

I think that was spot on. But a basic failing to clear our lines. We need a centre half and quick.

First time I'd seen the new keeper and he looked good, handled everything that was thrown at him.

First time I'd seen the new keeper and he looked good, handled everything that was thrown at him.

I watched him on quite a few occasions last season and was very impressed . I think he'll make the step up no problem.

Like Alan mentioned I think Camelon need a centre half and getting this position sorted would go a long way in them having a good league campaign.

Camelon 2 Carnoustie 3

If you have a right back then play him at right back,

if you have a centre half then play him as a centre half!!!

Complete horse**** from a much changed from midweek Mariners for the first 44 minutes as Carnoustie ran them ragged and strolled to a richly deserved 2 goal lead, it took an exceptionally soft penalty award for the home team to get on the board.

They then levelled a couple of minutes, into the second half but didnt really trouble the away keeper - Camelon looked a lot more solid in the second half - probably because the back 4 were playing where they should have been playing at 2:30!!

Carnoustie scored the winner on the break and easily ran down the clock against a sluggish Camelon. Deserved 3 points for the visitors, if Camelon play like they did in the first half again then they'll struggle.

Archived