Sign in to follow this  
Delboy C.J.F.C

Camelon Juniors 2015/16

Camelon Juniors are delighted to announce that Bryan Bell, David Grant, Graeme McLaren, Stevie Graham, Eamon Fullerton, Derek Ure and Colin Allison have all re-signed for Camelon for next season.

Delighted with the result credit to john and the lads everyone involved the 16 listed players john,martin the committee and the supporters are men of the match. It was a long hard season and we got there well done

El mole the management team have already committed to Camelon for next season and what a way to end a season and start preparing for next season. Well done to John and Martin and to everyone involved with Camelon Juniors :-D

Craigy Donaldson scored the goal in the first half. Poor game but the better football team won, no one can argue that.

No one deserves today more than Johnny after what happened at the start of the season

Well done Craig (another former BU) and I'm pleased my second favourite Junior team have finished the season on a high. Hopefully get behind the scenes sorted and look forward to the future.

Well done Camelon, J & M & the com. in winning the cup . With the loss of so many key players I did not think you would do as well this season. With the rose as usual offering the sword to their/your ex manager you may get some players back.

With the players you have i have been impressed with there play and the coaching advice from the dug out, J&M will know where they need to strengthen and I am looking forward to next season. Good luck Camelon for 2015-16.

Including the summary execution of the little bawbags who keep vandalising the place.

Couldn't agree more. Could maybe do with manning the executive lounge behind the goal with a BB gun.

Work party required for this Saturday at Carmuirs Park, painting and weeding and general tidy meeting at Park about ten. Many hands make light work

Edited by Delboy C.J.F.C