Camelon Juniors 2015/16

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's wishing all the best for our team today. Let's make sure they have a great support from us all to help them with their task. This will be the hardest game so far and will be a stern test. No illusions about that but get behind the MARINERS. C'mon Camelon âš½

End to end stuff that was certainly livened up by three stunners from the Canalmen this afternoon. Sadly though each time Camelon went ahead they allowed Kilwinning back into it. Rather oddly I thought the first 5 goals were all scored by the team that was on the back-foot at that moment.

Good entertainment and the draw being a fair enough result. Neither side did enough to claim the win.

End to end stuff that was certainly livened up by three stunners from the Canalmen this afternoon. Sadly though each time Camelon went ahead they allowed Kilwinning back into it. Rather oddly I thought the first 5 goals were all scored by the team that was on the back-foot at that moment.

Good entertainment and the draw being a fair enough result. Neither side did enough to claim the win.

well done Camelon and good luck in replay

picked the right game today, both sides deserve loads of credit, game played in the proper spirit go for it!! Kilwinning subs second half made a difference, even the ref was decent, backed kilwinning three months ago thought they were out when the fifth goal of the tie went, they have a lot of bottle, long drive next week, should be worth it my tenners still alive.

Will defo be at next weeks game ..Should be a bumper crowd with all the other ties being settled and Camelon v Buffs being the only show in town ... A draw was probably a fair result with both teams feeling that they could have won it with Camelon failing to capitalise each time they were in front and the Buffs failing to get their nose in front each time that they equalized ...All to play for 

This Saturday THE MARINERS have their Scottish Junior Cup Quarter Final Replay against Kilwinning Rangers. With the sides having drawn at three each. This will be a cracker with all the other quarter finals having been decided yesterday. The Mariners will need us all to be there to be their twelfth man. So make sure they get all of our community behind them. To the victors a place in the semi-finals awaits. C'mon Camelon âš½

post-14933-14578918786368_thumb.jpg

Just watched the highlights of the Kilwinning v Camelon game. What a player that striker "Grant" is!! Every time I see the lad he's been impressive. Always a danger to other teams on and off the ball, and some strike too. He can take Camelon all the way if he stays on form.

On the downside for Camelon, I'd be surprised if all the usual vultures wont be lingering around if he carries on playing like this.

Archived