Camelon Juniors 2015/16

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good performance from the trio of officials yesterday as well. I think thats the first Junior game I've seen where they have been mic'd up.

They were miked up in the quarter final of last seasons fife and lothians cup newtongrange when it was three female officials

I was in Rome that week so missed that.

That's so they don't hear you shouting

Aye, I learnt my patter from you so its honking :)

I have to agree that was by far the best performance I've seen from a Referee in the juniors all season. I thought her management of the players were superb and as a couple of posters have picked up on she is one of the few Referees who interacts with the players.

Remember next Saturday all roads lead to Kilwinning. Camelon Juniors are looking to book their place in semi-finals of the Scottish Junior Cup. The Club are running supporters buses enquire on Facebook via Alex Graham or Michael Lennon. Let's make sure the Mariners have a fantastic support to cheer them on. Get behind the Boatmen, now is the time to lend your support to the last remaining East Region team in the Scottish Junior Cup. Under no illusion what a tough tie lies ahead. But here's hoping. C'mon Camelon ⚽

post-14933-14572088947012_thumb.jpg

Archived