Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The point About celtic being so far ahead of us right now , is down to our financial f**k up and them taking advantage of that scenario ? How did the hibees do when such a chance came their way and their greatest rivals were in turmoil again?

Financial f**k up = spending money the club didn't have and conning the tax man.

Hibs had such a chance as to go millions and millions of pounds and off the charts ahead of hearts when they got done for cheating too aye? I must have missed that champions league opportunity sorry.

Financial f**k up = spending money the club didn't have and conning the tax man.

Hibs had such a chance as to go millions and millions of pounds and off the charts ahead of hearts when they got done for cheating too aye? I must have missed that champions league opportunity sorry.

There is no need to be upset

You had your chance to build a gap between yourselves and hearts and blew it spectacularly

Wake me up when Scott Allan signs for the Football club supported by the same c***s that supported the former club Rangers.

Night Sasa.

Would you like to explain this?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fifa-insist-rangers-same-football-5752723

or this

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-same-club-existed-before-4904432

Hearts have gotten a much better Derby record I do agree.

In terms of honours, size of club, stadium and facilities there's not much between the two.

Celtic are £100s of millions out of Rangers league. I would concentrate on becoming more successful than Partick first.

lol wut

Anyway, reading this baldies fighting over a comb tit for tat argument has been most amusing.

Archived