Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Difference being we had one of the , if not the worst team in our history on the pitch last season , whereas yous bumped yer guns and described yourselves as the Harlem globetrottes of the football field with your swashbuckling football

In the clubs three year history I'm pretty sure the one that beat Hibernian luckily was much better than the one with Kevin Kyle in it.

If anyone know about hurt is a hibee , over 100 years of hurt , failure and living in heart's shadow

Who's your clubs main rivals? Don't say Celtic by the way. They are miles out of your clubs league and probably always will be.

Oh aye, and if you have a look at the history of our club and some of the side we have had over the years it's not always been that way.

Unfortunately the best player in your clubs history is that laddie from Newcastle big Mike threw you boys a bone with. That must be desperately upsetting.

Doesn't stop your lot saying Hearts are yours.

Hearts have gotten a much better Derby record I do agree.

In terms of honours, size of club, stadium and facilities there's not much between the two.

Celtic are £100s of millions out of Rangers league. I would concentrate on becoming more successful than Partick first.

Hearts have gotten a much better Derby record I do agree.

In terms of honours, size of club, stadium and facilities there's not much between the two.

Celtic are £100s of millions out of Rangers league. I would concentrate on becoming more successful than Partick first.

We have more honours (despite what your diddy mind thinks) and better facilities than Celtic.

The point About celtic being so far ahead of us right now , is down to our financial f**k up and them taking advantage of that scenario ? How did the hibees do when such a chance came their way and their greatest rivals were in turmoil again?

Archived