Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Romanov

Scott Allan

Recommended Posts

Oh hello again lower league folk, whits happening?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

forever_thick_as_fuck

Not as catchy as the other ones, but probably more accurate.

Al give you 3/10 for that poor effort randy 

 

have a word with yourself in future 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Oh hello again lower league folk, whits happening?

 

We never signed scott allan, the smack jaggers eventually won the wee cup and yet they are still beeling at the very mention of Scotland's biggest and most succesfull club 

 

that just about sums it up Bennett 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

We never signed scott allan, the smack jaggers eventually won the wee cup and yet they are still beeling at the very mention of Scotland's biggest and most succesfull club 

 

that just about sums it up Bennett 

And this forum is still crawling with kiddie-snatchers looking for some attention off the 2016 Scottish Cup Winners.

greggy.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bennett said:

Oh hello again lower league folk, whits happening?

 

Laughing at you being an arsehole. Nothing new.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fraser Fyvie said:

And this forum is still crawling with kiddie-snatchers looking for some attention off the 2016 Scottish Cup Winners.

greggy.png

Hibs are scottish cup winners

Neil Lennon is a grass 

and Jason Cummings hangs about with nonces 

 

see yous next season lads 

 

maybe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Laughing at you being an arsehole. Nothing new.

Still as angry as last season randy 

 

who knows with hibs winning the cup, now might be the time your team of eternal bottlers can muster up a win against the mighty ..ahem ...st mirren . Anything is possible 

Edited by forever_blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

And this forum is still crawling with stranger dangers looking for some attention off the 2016 Scottish Cup Winners.

greggy.png

FTFY m9 :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

Still as angry as last season randy 

 

who knows with hibs winning the cup, now might be the time your team of eternal bottlers can muster up a win against the mighty ..ahem ...st mirren . Anything is possible 

Eternal bottlers. We've bottled one league in the 20+ years I've been going to games. But I wouldn't be surprised if you had no idea what bottling meant, given that you're a thick c**t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Eternal bottlers. We've bottled one league in the 20+ years I've been going to games. But I wouldn't be surprised if you had no idea what bottling meant, given that you're a thick c**t.

Cannae even beat st mirren :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

Ah. So you don't know what the word means.

Let it all out randy , will do you the world of good 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol:

Says the guy who's still seething all over any Hibs thread just because you lost a game. At least most of us accept things when they happen. Rangers' supporters are victims even in defeat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As for bottling , I am well aware . we had our very own last season in the game that means so much to the hibs posters  , we bottled the last 15 minutes of the final and it was extremely dissapointing 

 

however twenty years of having yer arse handed to you by st mirren ... Christ I would rather my club died ... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...