Scott Allan

Hibs' main issue has been they don't want to weaken their team whilst strengthening their rivals.

Therefore they'd be reluctant to accept a fair offer.

For them to accept a Rangers bid, they'd probably want an offer than was massively in their favour rather than "fair".

Which is fair enough....

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, just the songs about Catholics blood.....

'Rangers' fans get a bit precious about that song; you have to be a bit 'special' to try to defend it but on the whole they do. But at the risk of coming across as a bit special myself I'm going to say that sending a tweet wishing death, injury disease etc on an individual and/or his family is worse.

The only positive thing I can add is that at least the Hibs fans on here have criticised the tweets - you'd have to wait a very long time before a 'Rangers' fan expressed dismay at the singing of yon shitey song.

not surprised you do not remember this though.

Really, why's that then? Do you think I'm anti-'Rangers'? I occasionally stick up for 'Rangers' on here - I simply say it as I see it.

If you say that song has been roundly condemned on here by 'Rangers' fans then I've simply missed it rather than ignored it.

Desperate stuff.

I know what is desperate the bile, ignorance and Neanderthal antics of Rangers fans signing this garbage in the 21st century.

They don't all sing it we are told and many are disgusted it still goes on. If thats the case why dont the "good" guys turn in the knuckle draggers who sing this dross?

I know what is desperate the bile, ignorance and Neanderthal antics of Rangers fans signing this garbage in the 21st century.

They don't all sing it we are told and many are disgusted it still goes on. If thats the case why dont the "good" guys turn in the knuckle draggers who sing this dross?

I read this and thought you were still talking about Scott Allan. :lol:

My sources tell me that United have launched a new bid to take advantage of this scenario. Win-win for Hibs and United, Win-lose for Hibs and The Rangers.

Archived