Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm genuinely intrigued Tedi - why do you post in muliple accounts ?

Is it so the shit doesn't stick when you make an utter c'nt of yourself with them ?

I'am not Tedi btw... Leave that paranoia stuff to THE KING

If Hibs were smart they would sell now and spend the money on two three decent players to replace him to strengthen their squad overall. The more Sevco have to pay the less they will have to spend elsewhere.

The trouble they have is they nailed their colours to the mast too early. Stubbs is a fool and this is the third nail in his coffin after semi final pumping and losing in the playoffs. He won't last.

If Hibs won't sell him to Rangers I feel sorry for who he does go to. He'll spend all his time there thinking about his dream move to Rangers and not concentrating on his game.

If Stubbs is smart he'll copy Rangers tactics. Say Allan and £100k to Falkirk in exchange for Sibbald. Gets rid of an unhappy player and weakens their nearest rivals.

100k....that for his right leg ?

Here is a thot.... maybe selling him to rangers might disrupt them....

Hibs fans are great fun, I always wondered if hearts fans ever got bored of continously humping yous however I can now see why they did not and clearly enjoyed it very much

You've only pumped us once. Settle down.

The emotive definitive public statements by the board and management, none of which needed to happen, achieves absolutely nothing apart from creating turmoil, talk about digging yourself into a hole.

It was hibs who made the bids public knowledge by going to the media , hibs over the last week have worked themselves into a frenzy over this

Last two title parties Easter road witnessed ? Who were the victors celebrating another title that day

:)

Sorry you're old results don't count. Since you're new club was formed in 2012.

The Rangers fans simply outraged that Hibernian haven't just accepted a bid and let them do what they want like the good old days.

Scott Allan, he's one that we own. £1,000,000 will get him now :)

Last two title parties Easter road witnessed ? Who were the victors celebrating another title that day

:)

Hibs were not in the the Fourth and Third tiers of Scottish football.

Archived