Scott Allan

In the last hour on Twitter I've seen Aberdeen and Wolves on mentioned as tabling bids. Utter #scenes if he signed for the Famous.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did post a picture on Instagram of him in a Rangers top as a young laddie.

It wouldn't surprise me if this has caused Rangers to constantly pursue him this summer.

He'd do well to remember the last time he played at Ibrox he was pelted with rubbish from the union bears.

I'm not doubting he is indeed a supporter. Just that's not the reason he wants a move. If any remotely decent English side fancied a look he'd be offski down south again for the big money.

Wait, do Rangers fans think he wants a move to Ibrox because he is a fan? :huh:

He wants a move to Ibrox because Rangers are the biggest club who are interested in him, the club where he can make the most money and also with the added bonus that he supports the club.

But you're making the same mistake as Hibs have done with their statement. You are mentioning Rangers when the latest developments in this transfer saga are between Allan and Hibs.

Exactly. Wee Scott and Andy are both subhuman mutants, along with all their other "boyhood team's" supporters.

Have you seen motherwell. If ever there was a place populated by subhuman mutants, junkies and the dregs of society that was it.

Not really. Has the chance to go to his boyhood club, play alongside his best friend, at least triple his wages and play under a manager that will undoubtedly progress him and his career.

No matter what people say his prospects of winning trophies and getting a bigger move In the future will be a lot better at Rangers than Hibs.

Don't see how he's acting the c**t at all

You mean a dream move to such colossal clubs as Brentford, Ross County or kilmarnock???......bet he canny wait.

Have you seen motherwell. If ever there was a place populated by subhuman mutants, junkies and the dregs of society that was it.

And yet Ibrox makes Motherwell look like bora-bora.

sSUp719.jpg

Some people need to remember this is just football

I know peoples passions tend to get the better of them when it comes to their teams but that seems a bit ott from them.

He wants a move to Ibrox because Rangers are the biggest club who are interested in him, the club where he can make the most money and also with the added bonus that he supports the club.

But you're making the same mistake as Hibs have done with their statement. You are mentioning Rangers when the latest developments in this transfer saga are between Allan and Hibs.

Youre the only side in for him though.

Still no idea why anyone would pay money for him just now though, and Dave King seems to have enough of a braincell to also feel that way. Any interested club will just wait six months as hes blatantly not signing a new deal with Hibs.

Scott Allan sounds like a right wee toerag. He pissed off Dundee Utd apparently.

Much as I like a laugh as Hibs' misery, I'm with them on this. Love the club's statement - short and sweet.

Indeed, Hibs should punt him on loan to a team in a lower league.

I know 'Rangers' have been a financial clusterf'ck since they were formed but surely there's no need to offer high wages to a player who appears to be absolutely desperate to join !?

£5k a week would probably be 5x what he's earning at HIbs whilst being very affordable for Rangers.

But I think they'd structure his salary in a way where he's only earning three or four thousand with an increase upon promotion.

Youre the only side in for him though.

Still no idea why anyone would pay money for him just now though, and Dave King seems to have enough of a braincell to also feel that way. Any interested club will just wait six months as hes blatantly not signing a new deal with Hibs.

I agree with you. I think Rangers are more than happy to wait until January.

But why not play some games with Hibs to disrupt their season?...... You saw the effect it had the other day when Rangers humiliated them in their own back yard.

I know peoples passions tend to get the better of them when it comes to their teams but that seems a bit ott from them.

I have to agree - if those comments had been lifted from a 'Rangers' forum P&B would be falling over itself to call them utter c'nts.

Indeed - I'm not sure I recall comments that disgusting from any 'Rangers' sites linked to here in the past.

£5k a week would probably be 5x what he's earning at HIbs whilst being very affordable for Rangers.

But I think they'd structure his salary in a way where he's only earning three or four thousand with an increase upon promotion.

Very affordable or not why pay more than they have to ?

Archived