Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good stuff from Hibs.

Well, no. You'll notice that the only Hibs fan on here saying this is serial attention seeker Doyler.

There are two options, which are sell him when we get a bid that is deemed acceptable or keep him. In the latter scenario, do you think he's going to play no football for a year or use it to give himself as much options and as high a wage demand as possible?

The idea that Allan would only want to move to Rangers can only come from either extreme naivety about footballers' "boyhood clubs" or extreme delusion about them not being a total diddy outfit in the big scheme of things.

Well, yes. There are loads of Hibs fans on your forum and on twitter saying that Allan shouldn't play for Hibs again, not just Doyle. If Hibs keep him and he plays, even if his heart is completely in it (which I doubt), he will get dogs abuse which will only be detrimental to the team on the pitch as a whole.

Allan isn't good enough to go to a bigger club than Rangers at the moment, otherwise such clubs would be bidding for him. In your latter scenario, if you keep him, it wouldn't be his choice whether or not he plays football for a year.

Allan seems to be a complete c**t of a boy.

I hope Hibs don't sell him to Rangers just get it roon him.

Not really. Has the chance to go to his boyhood club, play alongside his best friend, at least triple his wages and play under a manager that will undoubtedly progress him and his career.

No matter what people say his prospects of winning trophies and getting a bigger move In the future will be a lot better at Rangers than Hibs.

Don't see how he's acting the c**t at all

Not really. Has the chance to go to his boyhood club, play alongside his best friend, at least triple his wages and play under a manager that will undoubtedly progress him and his career.

No matter what people say his prospects of winning trophies and getting a bigger move In the future will be a lot better at Rangers than Hibs.

Don't see how he's acting the c**t at all

He's got a year left on his contract. Hibs don't want to sell him. He should just accept it and bide his time

Well, yes. There are loads of Hibs fans on your forum and on twitter saying that Allan shouldn't play for Hibs again, not just Doyle. If Hibs keep him and he plays, even if his heart is completely in it (which I doubt), he will get dogs abuse which will only be detrimental to the team on the pitch as a whole.

Allan isn't good enough to go to a bigger club than Rangers at the moment, otherwise such clubs would be bidding for him. In your latter scenario, if you keep him, it wouldn't be his choice whether or not he plays football for a year.

At the moment Rangers is what's on the table yes. Allan and his agent don't know what his options will be from January on. Which is why anyone in that situation (the hypothetical one in which he's at Hibs at the end of this window) would do everything they can to give themselves as good options as possible.

And of the four posts we've seen from Twitter, two of them are blatantly sarcastic :lol: .Net is basically a forum full of Doylers, which is why I don't read it. No club forum I've ever looked is representative of the average fan. They're platforms for hysterical zoomers.

He was a c**t at Dundee United as well.

Even if he was at Rangers and a bigger club came in for him he'd do the same.

You must have missed the last 3 years on P&B. There are no bigger clubs than Rangers. Their fans have told us this on numerous occasions.

Wait, do Rangers fans think he wants a move to Ibrox because he is a fan? :huh:

He did post a picture on Instagram of him in a Rangers top as a young laddie.

It wouldn't surprise me if this has caused Rangers to constantly pursue him this summer.

He'd do well to remember the last time he played at Ibrox he was pelted with rubbish from the union bears.

Archived