Scott Allan

If Allan has says he wants to move to Rangers and Stubbs certainly avoided the question. It looks like it may well happen. No matter at what professional level if the player wants to go and stands his ground normally the transfer goes through. I can fully understand Hibs fans disappointment and possible anger that their best player being sold to their closest rivals however if he decides to upset the Hibs camp he is better away. From Scott Allan's point of view remember this is his employment. Who wouldn't move for double or possible three times your present salary?

Unlike Scott Allan to wet the bed at the first sniff of a payrise. This situation is surely unprecedented.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best Hibs can now hope for is that some English Championship club swoops in offering £400k. I can't see it happening though.

It looks like Rangers for him. It's dispiriting when the OF do this, but it's not new I'm afraid.

Isn't it nice that the 'Rangers' fans are laughing with everyone else for a change - maybe now they'll appreciate that having a good laugh at another team isn't some sort of fecking agenda.

Is it not meant to be evidence of huge gaps in the lives of those doing the laughing?

Would this just be funded by season tickets or what? Has something changed with King and he's putting money up somehow?

Well so far they've put in two scaffy offers (payment terms to be negotiated) and they've both been rejected. I wouldn't take it as evidence that they're swimming in money.

Well so far they've put in two scaffy offers (payment terms to be negotiated) and they've both been rejected. I wouldn't take it as evidence that they're swimming in money.

Yeah that was my thinking. Offers that would never be accepted. Possibly just pure bluff to unsettle the player and kickstart the hubris. Despite the player's supposed wishes I would reckon this is odds-against.

The best Hibs can now hope for is that some English Championship club swoops in offering £400k. I can't see it happening though.

It looks like Rangers for him. It's dispiriting when the OF do this, but it's not new I'm afraid.

Don't think that will matter as it appears its Rangers he wants to go to. If an English Club came in for him he would just refuse to go.

Archived