Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaz

No need to try to be condescending. You do realise that it makes you sound like an absolute arse.

Anyway. My information does not come from the daily record nor do I support the old firm. My info comes from within the Falkirk Stadium where by Falkirk and the SFA have acknowledged that the deal they had with Vaulks was both immoral and illegal going my HMRC rules as well.

Many others have also been told by the SFA to expect some questions to be answered. For example. Some 3rd division clubs are paying players less than £100 per week and if they have an away game at the other end of the country they can be away for 12 hours. Add 2 nights training to that and they are involved 18 or 20hours for less than £100. Hence the problems.

That's almost verbatum from the Record.

Did you pen the the article ?

While I don't think it's unlikely that Hibs would sell if a good offer was received, making such a derisory offer would suggest that Rangers have absolutely no intention of submitting a good offer. It's too low to even be the starting point of a negotiation by intentionally submitting a low bid that the selling club will haggle over.

It's either purely an attempt to unsettle Allan before Saturday, or King trying to do what Craig Whyte did with Goodwillie. Submit a bid that you know will never be accepted so you can pretend that you do have money and are trying to spend it, then blame the diddy club for being obstructive and standing in the player's way when they reject it, turning the attention of the fans away from yourself and avoiding scrutiny.

While I don't think it's unlikely that Hibs would sell if a good offer was received, making such a derisory offer would suggest that Rangers have absolutely no intention of submitting a good offer. It's too low to even be the starting point of a negotiation by intentionally submitting a low bid that the selling club will haggle over.

It's either purely an attempt to unsettle Allan before Saturday, or King trying to do what Craig Whyte did with Goodwillie. Submit a bid that you know will never be accepted so you can pretend that you do have money and are trying to spend it, then blame the diddy club for being obstructive and standing in the player's way when they reject it, turning the attention of the fans away from yourself and avoiding scrutiny.

Yes, it's probably along these lines.

I still wouldn't necessarily say that this is over - we all know how these things can eventually go.

It's fair to say though that Hibs here have decided to expose Rangers for the totally unclassy outfit we all know them to be.

Did United not cobble together a bid of twice that amount in January?

They made three offers apparently; £150k, £175k & then £200K

I might be wrong though since those were the bids listed by the Daily Record

The longer Hibs deny the inevitable the more the price drops, anything round the 500k figure will help pay their August Mortgage payment.

Of course any team are going to come in low, it's standard business practice.

Pre Contract in January otherwise.

He's unfavourited the tweet as well :lol:

It was irresponsible to favourite it in the first place. No doubt he'll trot out the excuse of I didn't realise what it meant or I did it accidentally if questioned about it. Doesn't exactly show that he replicates Hibs' thoughts in that he's committed to the club. I'm sure if he starts making noises about leaving then Hibs will look to sell him while they can get money.

Rangers & Celtic have a history of making derisory first offers for players based in Scotland before coming close to or matching the value, wouldn't surprise me to see him at Rangers come the end of August now.

It was irresponsible to favourite it in the first place. No doubt he'll trot out the excuse of I didn't realise what it meant or I did it accidentally if questioned about it. Doesn't exactly show that he replicates Hibs' thoughts in that he's committed to the club. I'm sure if he starts making noises about leaving then Hibs will look to sell him while they can get money.

Rangers & Celtic have a history of making derisory first offers for players based in Scotland before coming close to or matching the value, wouldn't surprise me to see him at Rangers come the end of August now.

Rangers would have to offer way above his value for us to even consider. The statement is pretty conclusive.

And all the while we have been in his ear through his agent. Who is also Andy hallidays agent who is also allans best friend.

Why do you think he favourited that handitin tweet ;)

And all the while we have been in his ear through his agent. Who is also Andy hallidays agent who is also allans best friend.

His finger slipped.

Try harder mate :lol:

According to most on this site Rangers don't have a history of anything ?

Hibs will come to an arrangement and Allan will move to a bigger club earn himself a higher wage, it's the facts of football these days, Rangers could have had him for nothing but they blew that chance.

A 2 year deal was always going to be a risk, Hibs have rolled the dice and the player has kept his options open, I think the lad has been very professional and kept his head down, but he is a Rangers fan and their is big momentum at Rangers right now, that's why I think Allan will be making the move.

Hibs need the cash, and his value will only go down the longer they stall.

Archived