Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Oh hello again lower league folk, whits happening?

We never signed scott allan, the smack jaggers eventually won the wee cup and yet they are still beeling at the very mention of Scotland's biggest and most succesfull club 

that just about sums it up Bennett 

3 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

We never signed scott allan, the smack jaggers eventually won the wee cup and yet they are still beeling at the very mention of Scotland's biggest and most succesfull club 

that just about sums it up Bennett 

And this forum is still crawling with kiddie-snatchers looking for some attention off the 2016 Scottish Cup Winners.

greggy.png

Just now, Fraser Fyvie said:

And this forum is still crawling with kiddie-snatchers looking for some attention off the 2016 Scottish Cup Winners.

greggy.png

Hibs are scottish cup winners

Neil Lennon is a grass 

and Jason Cummings hangs about with nonces 

see yous next season lads 

maybe 

6 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Laughing at you being an arsehole. Nothing new.

Still as angry as last season randy 

who knows with hibs winning the cup, now might be the time your team of eternal bottlers can muster up a win against the mighty ..ahem ...st mirren . Anything is possible 

4 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

Still as angry as last season randy 

who knows with hibs winning the cup, now might be the time your team of eternal bottlers can muster up a win against the mighty ..ahem ...st mirren . Anything is possible 

Eternal bottlers. We've bottled one league in the 20+ years I've been going to games. But I wouldn't be surprised if you had no idea what bottling meant, given that you're a thick c**t.

As for bottling , I am well aware . we had our very own last season in the game that means so much to the hibs posters  , we bottled the last 15 minutes of the final and it was extremely dissapointing 

however twenty years of having yer arse handed to you by st mirren ... Christ I would rather my club died ... ;)

Archived