Bathgate Thistle

Guest chavez

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A wee Google search shows if it's the same person he is a youth coach at Motherwell and prior to that Hearts and Stenhousemuir.

Any idea why Gareth didn't/couldn't take up the post?

Probably read all the shitty stuff on here and decided against it

Hope for the new new guy's sanity that he doesn't check this forum or he might be put off too.

Bathgate needs some stability and there isn't any point in looking at past decisions on management teams as they can't be changed.

This season has to be one of consolidation - stay in the division and set a structure on and off the pitch that can offer improvements on a long term basis.

If there is no money available then nothing else can be expected.

Update part II

Unfortunately Gareth Alexander was not able to take up the post. Bathgate have moved quickly to appoint Andrew Colley as our new manager.

It's hoped that the REAL supporters of Bathgate get behind the new manager and the Club.

Well done to Andrew on his appointment and all the best for the coming season - any word on who the assistant will be?

QM

Same auld shite! Folk guessing and eejits listening tae their pish!

End of the day mangers have came and went and if these guys are bitter aboot it then so be it... I don't believe for 1 minute decisions were made solely becoz of where they finished in the league.

I wish Andrew all the best and just hope tae fek he diznae read aw this shite!!

Same auld shite! Folk guessing and eejits listening tae their pish!

End of the day mangers have came and went and if these guys are bitter aboot it then so be it... I don't believe for 1 minute decisions were made solely becoz of where they finished in the league.

I wish Andrew all the best and just hope tae fek he diznae read aw this shite!!

Well said!

Archived