Bathgate Thistle

Guest chavez

Disagree with that slightly, it's not just cups and leagues that make you a big club, but a consistency at the top of the game, a history, and a decent following, not everyone can win things.

Wee club confirmed by your post

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With it being one of the biggest towns in West Lothian, it is surprising that Bathgate have never really been considered a "big club". Apart from the Willie Hill era, they have never really had a decent size core support in my opinion, or won the trophies to put them at that level.

You did a fucking shite job as well mate.

Hahahaaa yip your right we did, we had an 18k budget and blew the lot on eccies and buckfast we will take the blame for the state this shambles of a club are in now :)

You obviously know who I am who are you ?

Who I am is irrelevant. I find it amusing you having some sort of schadenfreude over the Bathgate situation when your tenure wasn't exactly filled with moments of brilliance.

In fact, in view of the players you had, the performance of your squad was fucking awful.

Lol, so your a pussy that hides behind a screen name then, in view of the players we had that in 2 seasons in the junior game we got promoted and came close to making the play-offs, that "fucking awful" squad has since went onto virtually clean sweep all sat/sun trophies as well as reaching both Sat/sun Scottish cup finals and with junior managers constantly trying to tap the "fucking awful" squad up week in week out, and yeah I do have a guilty pleasure of watching them make a right Chunt of things as they don't deserve to be successful due their morally corrupt behaviour.......

Guest chavez

Update part II

Unfortunately Gareth Alexander was not able to take up the post. Bathgate have moved quickly to appoint Andrew Colley as our new manager.

It's hoped that the REAL supporters of Bathgate get behind the new manager and the Club.

Lol, so your a pussy that hides behind a screen name then, in view of the players we had that in 2 seasons in the junior game we got promoted and came close to making the play-offs, that "fucking awful" squad has since went onto virtually clean sweep all sat/sun trophies as well as reaching both Sat/sun Scottish cup finals and with junior managers constantly trying to tap the "fucking awful" squad up week in week out, and yeah I do have a guilty pleasure of watching them make a right Chunt of things as they don't deserve to be successful due their morally corrupt behaviour.......

Is that the long way of saying you couldnae hack it in the juniors and went back tae pub fitba with yer merry band of men? that after nearly causing another club tae fold when you walked oot on them taking their players?

Morally corrupt - aye!

Is that the long way of saying you couldnae hack it in the juniors and went back tae pub fitba with yer merry band of men? that after nearly causing another club tae fold when you walked oot on them taking their players?

Morally corrupt - aye!

Another arsehole, aye morally corrupt is being kind, we choose to leave as the morally corrupt committee decided that Barrie the messiah was the way to go and how good did that work for them hahahahahahahahaaaa fckn idiots.

The squad wasn't awful, your mgmnt team were awful. And we all know the players doing the clean sweep are doing it for the love of the game... yer fucking arse they are

You couldn't even handle the juniors so f**k off and leave Bathgate alone.

Hahahahahaaaa awwwwww Bathgate can't handle it lol, away you go and sort out your morally corrupt band of arseholes.

Another arsehole, aye morally corrupt is being kind, we choose to leave as the morally corrupt committee decided that Barrie the messiah was the way to go and how good did that work for them hahahahahahahahaaaa fckn idiots.

You mob have a cheek calling anyone morally corrupt! piss off to the pub fitba forum where you belong.

Lol, so your a pussy that hides behind a screen name then, in view of the players we had that in 2 seasons in the junior game we got promoted and came close to making the play-offs,

8th place is close, what f*cking planet are yous oan?

Worked out the same as it did for your lot. Premier League Survival.

Stick to the backhander leagues pal

You were found out.

Hahahahahahahaaaaa for a start I'm not your pal so f**k right off with that one, Bathgate will know all about backhanders eh, just ask the councillor :)

Who was Andrew Colley managing previously???

A wee Google search shows if it's the same person he is a youth coach at Motherwell and prior to that Hearts and Stenhousemuir.

Any idea why Gareth didn't/couldn't take up the post?

Archived