Women's World Cup

Do any of you bet on Women's football? Always seems to be plenty goals and betting gems on the goals markets.

Germany were 1/100 to beat the Ivory Coast last night, so had a dash on goals.

Backed over 7.5 match goals at 11/4 and after it had gone 8-0 with 15 minutes left, backed over 9.5 goals at 6/5.

Anyone fancy anything in tonight's game between Sweden and Nigeria?

I'm going OVER 3.5 match goals at 6/4 for my main bet, with a little bet on OVER 4.5 goals at 10/3.

Had small bets on Germany 11-0 and 12-0 when it was 5-0 at half time. Was raging when it was 10 and Germany had a stonewaller turned down in injury time. Was honestly the clearest penalty you'll ever see but I reckon the ref just felt sorry for Ivory Coast :lol:

Had a fiver on over 5.5 goals at 6/4 in the Sweden game when i got in and saw it was 3-2 with Nigeria looking dangerous.

Fancy the USA strongly against Australia later, winnings from Sweden game on USA to score 4+ goals @ 5/2.

Will re-invest with a double on 2 more of tonights games.

Cameroon v Ecuador. OVER 2.5 match goals at 23/20

USA v Australia. OVER 3.5 match goals at 5/6

Potential return from a ten pound double is a bawhair under forty quid.

Had small bets on Germany 11-0 and 12-0 when it was 5-0 at half time. Was raging when it was 10 and Germany had a stonewaller turned down in injury time. Was honestly the clearest penalty you'll ever see but I reckon the ref just felt sorry for Ivory Coast :lol:

Had a fiver on over 5.5 goals at 6/4 in the Sweden game when i got in and saw it was 3-2 with Nigeria looking dangerous.

Fancy the USA strongly against Australia later, winnings from Sweden game on USA to score 4+ goals @ 5/2.

Bang on about the penalty, couldn't believe that one wasn't given.

Archived