Derek Adams interviewed for Plymouth job

For Staggies really.

My English team Plymouth are currently interviewing for their vacant manager's post and Derek Adams is apparently among those considered. Any views on what sort of job he might do down there ?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vospers are a leading family run, multi-franchised, motor retailer with an established presence in the South West. At Vospers we believe our people are our greatest asset. This is your chance to join our success.

Bodyshop Receptionist, Plymouth

We are looking to recruit a Receptionist at our busy Bodyshop on Valley Road in Plymouth. The ideal applicant will have experience of working in a busy Bodyshop Department in a franchised motor dealership. You will be booking in work within the capacity and capabilities of the department, raising job cards, inputting customer and vehicle data, carrying out invoicing and providing precise repair instructions. A main part of this role is dealing with our highly valued customers; therefore you must be well presented, confident and have first class customer service skills, both over the phone and customer facing. The ideal candidate will be organised, a good communicator, a team player, be able to work under pressure and Kerridge experience will be preferred.

For further information regarding the role please visit our website at www.vospers.com/careers

There's no arguing with his achievements at County. If he's taken the time off to work on his man management skills and learn from his mistakes then he could do a great job down south.

Adams' name is poison in Scottish football. He's horrible human being.

Expect a revolving door of players as anyone that isn't scared of him is quickly punted or punched.

Unless Plymouth have someone behind them willing to bail him out with big wages for players in January then he'll be a flop.

Most successful manager in the clubs history. What he achieved at County was incredible tbh. However fans of other clubs will only remember him for being a total cock, which he is. Also his players tend not to like him.

I lived in Plymouth years ago and followed them regularly. Bobby Williamson went there and the players hated him. I can see similar outcomes tbh.

You'll get a more balanced view on OverTheBridge Rector, although also split.

I hope he gets this job or another one soon, be very interesting to see how he gets on, especially if he doesn't have his old man involved for once.

If he's taken the time off to work on his man management skills and learn from his mistakes

Whereas Lomas needs to learn from his mistakes and work on his woman management skills.

I lived in Plymouth years ago and followed them regularly. Bobby Williamson went there and the players hated him. I can see similar outcomes tbh.

I don't think the players hated him as much as the fans did...

For Staggies really.

My English team Plymouth are currently interviewing for their vacant manager's post and Derek Adams is apparently among those considered. Any views on what sort of job he might do down there ?

This is what you're looking for

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/213934-skybet-championship-league-1-and-league-2-201415/

He's horrible human being.

I take it you've met him to make that judgement?

^^Exactly this, 'fixed' to emphasise how big that "if" is.

Considering he used his recent big PR platform to point-score over the current Ross County management, rather than sell his qualities, I have my doubts.

^^Exactly this, 'fixed' to emphasise how big that "if" is.

I'm so glad you took the time to explain that as I feared many would never have guessed.

For Staggies really.

Keep him out of the way at goal celebrations

Otherwise, an immensely dislikable c**t.

Archived