A non related Football related question

And the winner of Bizarre Scenario of the Month award goes to...

No. Why the f**k would you abuse a cinema manager about your shite choice in film selection?

If the manager of the team you support was sacked / resigned to become Manager of the local cinema, would you go along and hurl abuse at him if you did not enjoy the film?

I would actively encourage our current manager to apply for the post.

Not if it was AJ - that guy suffered enough.

My favourite fantasy scenario to hurl abuse at Jim Jefferies would be if I had hired him to be the entertainer at my child's birthday party. I'd bollock him in front of all the guests and finish off by throwing his bunnet into the front garden. Count to five - release the hounds.

Jim McIntyre's first task as manager of VUE Inverness will to be to replace the previous manager's incompetent foreign staff with some hard working UK talent. I hear that he is interested in a journeyman popcorn vendor just released by Nuneaton Cineworld.

I can't get the image out of my mind of Donnelly, Jackson and Bowman in skirts and pinafores selling ice-cream and hot dogs from food trays strapped from their necks. Wee bows in their hair.

If the manager of the team you support was sacked / resigned to become Manager of the local cinema, would you go along and hurl abuse at him if you did not enjoy the film?

I think the cinema would be closed if nobody was working there.

Why not? I already enjoy standing behind colleagues working on computers and hurting verbal abuse at them whenever they make a typing mistake.

No, however if they directed said movie and picked the cast then yes. Yes I would as it would be their fault its shite

You don't go to the football and blame the stadium manager for the game being pish do you?

No, however if they directed said movie and picked the cast then yes. Yes I would as it would be their fault its shite

You don't go to the football and blame the stadium manager for the game being pish do you?

No, but very genuinely - and nobody has ever taken me seriously on this - I have a real fucking problem with the ballboys at RP. They're lazy, disinterested wee toerags, and on several occasions the ball isn't delivered back quickly enough when we're chasing a game.

There's one in particular that really gets me furious. I really think we need to get rid of them all and start again. I know this sounds like the ravings of a lunatic, but honestly they're a fucking disgrace.

Archived