East Region Summer Transfer Thread 2015

MUSSY EXILE

Apologies if already started but I couldn't seem to find one. Suggestion is some of the big teams are going to busy after disappointing season. Thought I would start this to keep it all in 1 place. What do we know?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok i'll start. We have signed Sean Jamieson from Newtongrange Star. Makes a change one going the other way!!!!!

You heard anything about who's leaving us? I know Jordyn Sheerin is, but there's a tweet by Allan Todd on the website that suggests others might be as well.

You heard anything about who's leaving us? I know Jordyn Sheerin is, but there's a tweet by Allan Todd on the website that suggests others might be as well.

Wilson, Munro, Beveridge and Jackson are all on loan so obviously 50/50 whether we see them again. Beveridge the most likely to sign again but thats only guesswork. Darren Smith is away to Tranent. Few stories the last few weeks of clubs looking at Jackie Myles. Add to that 1 or fringe players that leave every club at this time of year, could be looking at half a team.

Wilson, Munro, Beveridge and Jackson are all on loan so obviously 50/50 whether we see them again. Beveridge the most likely to sign again but thats only guesswork. Darren Smith is away to Tranent. Few stories the last few weeks of clubs looking at Jackie Myles. Add to that 1 or fringe players that leave every club at this time of year, could be looking at half a team.

The biggest shock in all of that is Smith to Tranent - he's been one of our best players this season.

Robert Wilson? He left us in January so fairly sure he's your player.

Wasn't aware of that mate. I remember the tweet from Airdrie at the time saying him and Hamill had left on loan until the end of the season so just took that for granted.

Wasn't aware of that mate. I remember the tweet from Airdrie at the time saying him and Hamill had left on loan until the end of the season so just took that for granted.

No worries. Pretty sure that was the case anyway!

Was thinking the same!!! Can only imagine teams don't want to announce until registration forms can be finalised.

Think the Mike Bruce has signed for bonnyrigg then pictured signing for Haddington to then actually sign for whitehill has probably been a factor in keeping this a bit close to the chest atm.

Archived